Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Masons 2015 black st

Not having a bit of luck trying to install this throttle body spacer.
First time, had a leak, take it apart, find nothing but add rtv gasket maker to just make sure. Go to start installing and the head of one of the bolts starts stripping, I remove it and now I have 3 holding the spacer on. I have to go find a new screw tomorrow and hopefully find one.. All I gotta do is 1 more screw for the spacer, mount the throttle body, charge pipe, and I'm in the clear. If this leaks again, I'm gunna go buy 4 new damn screws. And I'm gunna have a little talk with boomba, may send it in and see what the heck could possibly even go wrong with this thing...
Got mine installed yesterday. I crawled under it over the weekend, took one good look and said F it. Dialed my installers haha. That left back on is nasty with the filter in the way.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #102
Lol mine is turned 90* counter clockwise from yours. I did it twice so I got pretty good:) first time around I had a bad leak

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #104
Updated power- 218hp 301tq. Last night Vdyno was showing consistent 230hp 320tq, had to fill up this morning before the dyno, and the car wasn't happy. Very different feeling car

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #105
Well today was scary! Started my car to use it as the truck to go cut grass, pulled up to the garage, and noticed it making some weird noises! After a while, it proceeded to get worse. It only made the noise at idle and would go away with throttle. Well, anyway it was a terrible noise, I thought the clutch was eating itself alive!! It was so bad. Anyway, while looking under the hood, I noticed if I pushed on the engine or pulled on it, the noise went away. So I narrowed it down to a motor mount. Started taking the rmm off and it dropped down... Followed by a golf ball sized rock with scraped off black paint and my Cobb rmm missing paint in numerous spots. There it was!! A rock had jumped up in that space and caused a ruckus!

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #106
Exhaust! Vibrant ultra quiet resonator to replace the factory muffler! Woohoo she sounds deep and mean

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #109
https://youtu.be/kerTOk-4zVE
You'll notice a buzzing or hmm in the outside revs, that is from where the tip is mounted on a 2.25-3" adapter. The adapter will be welded to the muffler but I did not have the tip during install so nothing was going to be welded. After that, all should be well.
Quiet at cruise and really opens up on throttle. Very happy with how it sounds.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #111
Mine is a vibrant 1140 which is a 2.25 ultra quiet resonator-
Here is a list of all of them- http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1022_1033_1055

Thank you for saying that! Really appreciate it!
I love it and it really is the best of both worlds- extremely quiet on the highway but the second you hit the throttle, she opens up and gets LOUD!

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #113
Weighed the car!
2600 with a half tank of fuel- like exactly- ap was showing 50% fuel level-
Rear seats deleted, false floor gone, spare and stuff out.
Scale is accurate- I weighed 215 at home this morning, and weighed 215 on this scale.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #117
Well, focus fest is upon us this weekend, caravan with Panda Motorworks, the rs has 4 slicks, tune, and some other secret goodies, should be exciting to see it run. I'm hoping with low ambient temps I can pull a 13.7 or faster to be the 2nd fastest stock turbo and being on street tires. Should be a fun weekend nonetheless. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Come check out these two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro