Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Masons 2015 black st

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #123
Is that a Gibson tip?

2600 lbs. with a moonroof is not bad at all! [coolsmile]
It's a 3-4" tip from a mbrp focus st exhaust. Laying around the panda shop so I grabbed it.
Weight is low, should be around 2530 this weekend for focus fest when I remove the front passenger seat. Going for 13.5 street tires stock turbo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I have 1 on each back small glass... Y'all need to make a larger one the size of the others I have lol... "Hint hint" "winky winky"

Next time we place an order I'll see if I can get some larger ones made.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #126
St fest was a success, even though I couldn't manage to pull a 60' I still managed a 14.1 at 101.5 with a 2.5 60', knowing what 60' I can pull that's a 13.7 pass which I'm extremely happy with.
Besides drag racing, I met some great people- [MENTION=3439]jdubs[/MENTION] was one- and placed 3rd in the fiesta category. Overall, the weekend was very exciting and hope to be back next year. Lots of pictures to be posted soon:)))

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #131
Well guys!! I have everything lined up for a couple new projects-
1: i have a 21.5" LED light bar on its way, has an amber feature to use instead of blinding everyone all the time:))
2: I have everything sourced and ready for a focus svt rear brake upgrade. Our tears are tiny, about 10" or around there. The svt rear rotors can be swapped easily- they are 11" diameter and all you need is a rear caliper mount from a svt- good luck finding them though:p- but I have 2 caliper mounts, as well as drilled and slotted rotors I'm getting from a friend who autox on the rotors once and took them off. I hear this really settles the rear of the car down on hard braking. I'll be sure to do a full write up on the whole process.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #133
Well, the rotors are here.. gunna start with the tears first- bumping them up about 1" of diameter- 10" to 11" and these are drilled and slotted- slightly used but I got them for free..
The fronts are something I want to do next, but I need to figure out a new caliper mount that raises the caliper about 1/2".

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #135
They are not made anymore, the only place to find them is from a wrecked svt or find someone who makes them. My buddy pulled them from a wrecked svt.
Now I just need the adapters for the fronts... may just have to make them which shouldn't be hard

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
They are not made anymore, the only place to find them is from a wrecked svt or find someone who makes them. My buddy pulled them from a wrecked svt.
Now I just need the adapters for the fronts... may just have to make them which shouldn't be hard

Thanks. There are kits like the Wagner and others but it includes the expensive part the caliper. I assume you run the Fiesta ST size pads on this. This is more for heat and rotational braking would be better as the pad is griping a faster part of the rotor.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #137
It has more to do with it being a longer lever now, the fulcrum has been extended making it easier to slow.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #138
Rears going on Sunday!!! Lightbar may as well!

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #139
Got parts installed!!!
First off, started with the rear brakes, disassembly went very easy- jack the car up, remove wheels, remove the caliper bolts and brake line mount bolt, remove the rotor- mine took some persuasion- remove the caliper mount bolts, install new caliper mount, rotor, caliper, done. So far I do notice the stability increase on fast, hard braking. The car squats in the rear and really helps brake control.

After the brakes were done, I installed the light bar- I did have to cut the latch brace but I did not feel it was needed and no structural strength was lost.

I'm happy with how it turned out as well. It is angled to be the same height as the high beams and that's really all I plan on using it for.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I really like that light bar, and mounting it behind the grille, but I am just too fearful of taking even more air away from the surface area of the radiator, especially during the height of summer heat. [:(]

Those SVT rear brake brackets/rotors may be all that is needed for most to balance out a big front brake kit though. [thumb]