Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blown away by bro's ST

I will buy a car in the next two years. I've made my decision already. Thanks for the information that you guys have put out there already, and props to the expertise some of you share.

OP
Craig
Thread Starter #5
Imagine all the info that will be available in 2 years also. This is quite a pro active community, best one I've ever been apart of so far. [emoji106]
In that time I may get to choose between an ST or an RS.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

OP
Craig
Thread Starter #9
Thank you for the warm greetings. My early child care was my uncle's Ford Dealership in Stevenson, Maryland. It made me an incurable car guy. I've always pulled for Ford in racing, but oddly, I've never owned one; a lot of german and some Che*@!%#! trucks; but no Fords. Going back to the family. Father went GM and sibs went MOPAR. My wife has a 2003 Boxter, and I have a 1967 VW Westfalia for roadtrips and a 1993 S-10 for garbage hauling.

Knothead

Thank you for the warm greetings. My early child care was my uncle's Ford Dealership in Stevenson, Maryland. It made me an incurable car guy. I've always pulled for Ford in racing, but oddly, I've never owned one; a lot of german and some Che*@!%#! trucks; but no Fords. Going back to the family. Father went GM and sibs went MOPAR. My wife has a 2003 Boxter, and I have a 1967 VW Westfalia for roadtrips and a 1993 S-10 for garbage hauling.
I too am a fan of the FiST, but I joined up here today to ask you for pics of the Westy! Lets see 'em!

OP
Craig
Thread Starter #11
I too am a fan of the FiST, but I joined up here today to ask you for pics of the Westy! Lets see 'em!
Strange first post Knothead. Maybe you should be in the vanning.com forum. Since you ask, one pic, more if you make a proper introduction of yourself. See my example above:

Not a trailer queen.