Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which wheel option did you choose on your Fiesta ST?

Which wheel option did you choose on your Fiesta ST?

• 17-Inch Alloy Wheels

Votes: 66 30.4%
  • 17-Inch Rado Gray Premium Painted Wheels

Votes: 117 53.9%
  • 17-Inch Black Premium Painted Wheels

Votes: 34 15.7%

• Total voters
From the picture, they look damn silver to me. It could be an optical illusion with the Oxford White going on. Can someone else with a white ST with gray Rados chime in and post up your pic?

From the picture, they look damn silver to me. It could be an optical illusion with the Oxford White going on. Can someone else with a white ST with gray Rados chime in and post up your pic?
I'd not honestly put it past the dealer in question if they are indeed silver and therefore swapped. I took delivery on a snowy February night and have only put about 2500 km on it since, so don't see it often enough to scrutinize. Such as the case may be, they are covered in brake dust at the moment and I should scrub them up and take a better photo. It might also help to see a comparo from another member lol.

Mine came with the silver but I would have preferred the Rado. I like the darker color and especially the red calipers. $500 in my pocket looks good too.

I have since gotten some Rados and painted my calipers. The silver wheels are for sale in the for Sale section.

I have an MO with Rados that came standard for 2016. Without having seen many in person I was surprised that the Rado color was lighter than it often looks in pictures. Also, my passenger side front wheel is noticeably lighter than my other three wheels. Has any one else noticed a similar thing with their Rados?

LILIKE16ST

New for 16 painted black wheels for me with red calipers....looks awesome on my shadow black....was about to pull the trigger on one exactly like this FiST with the now standard rado grey but instead got the last black on black FiST at the dealer I went to for just around the price of the option more than the other one (400ish). The only thing I would change is mine came with the stupid all seasons....they stick well for all seasons but I would have preferred the bridgestone summers....can't complain when you get the car for around 4 grand under msrp with no money down and 0% interest for 60 months when my credit score is just below 600...I was surprised ford credit came through....loving the black on black for sure its a sweet combo

Can someone post a link to the 2016 Black OEM wheels. I have the Rado Grey currently, but like the black. Also, does anyone have any pics of an Molten Orange ST, WITH the Black wheels? Would love to see what my car would look like before I make the purchase. Thanks.

LILIKE16ST

Can someone post a link to the 2016 Black OEM wheels. I have the Rado Grey currently, but like the black. Also, does anyone have any pics of an Molten Orange ST, WITH the Black wheels? Would love to see what my car would look like before I make the purchase. Thanks.
Actually I saw a few molten orange with the painted black wheels and IMO it looks great. I think the black wheels look great on any of the colors though....if you like black wheels you will love the look on MO.....some like black wheels some don't if you are one of those who do I say pull the trigger you Kent be disappointed. These cars are known for piling up brake dust fast so the black wheels help with hiding that a lot as well

Right now I'm the rado grey w/ red calipers. Looking at maybe getting them powder coated gold since I love the look on the KB, but holding out for now...

LILIKE16ST

My black '16 came with the black option and honestly those look just like them...even the centers are you sure those are knock offs? Where does it say they are?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
The only thing I worry about replicas is if the wheel is out of round. Thats a common issue in the past so not sure how good quality control is today or with that company. I had a buddy a couple years ago who bought Honda reps that came out of round which gave problems to the balancing machine when mounting tires.

Well, I don't want to hijack the thread any further. However, if anyone could provide the link to where I could purchase the stock OEM black wheel option from FORD, I would greatly appreciate it. I am having trouble finding them in the FORD catalog via online.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Well, I don't want to hijack the thread any further. However, if anyone could provide the link to where I could purchase the stock OEM black wheel option from FORD, I would greatly appreciate it. I am having trouble finding them in the FORD catalog via online.
Contact Steve from Tasca Parts. He can give you the best price on Ford parts.

LILIKE16ST

Well I checked out the link and from what I can see those are not so much replicas they have been damaged and then fixed back to factory specs. If the wheel in the pics is correct those are originals....and evidently they have been damaged and repaired to factory specs that company also sells reps which is why it says reconditioned/replica wheels because they sell both. Those look like factory wheels in that pic so I assume they are reconditioned. How much do these rims go for? I have them on my 16 I may be willing to sell for the right price as I want a set of 15 inch slipstreams...