Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which wheel option did you choose on your Fiesta ST?

Which wheel option did you choose on your Fiesta ST?

• 17-Inch Alloy Wheels

Votes: 66 30.4%
  • 17-Inch Rado Gray Premium Painted Wheels

Votes: 117 53.9%
  • 17-Inch Black Premium Painted Wheels

Votes: 34 15.7%

• Total voters

LILIKE16ST

Does anyone know about what these oem black wheels would go for? Mine have the all seasons and I'm at around 2400 miles currently...just wondering

I'm curious too. Wasn't sure if the black would work as well on my MO when I ordered so I went with the Rados. Of course, now I want a set of the black OEM wheels. Anyone have a set they want to sell? PM me if so.

LILIKE16ST

I'm curious too. Wasn't sure if the black would work as well on my MO when I ordered so I went with the Rados. Of course, now I want a set of the black OEM wheels. Anyone have a set they want to sell? PM me if so.
What do you feel would be a good price? I've seen some for sale on here in the 800 range

I would think you could buy a set for $300-350. In fact, there was someone looking to trade their black oem wheels for a set of Rados I believe.

Personally, I think black looks great on MO!