Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

May 2015 Fiesta of the Month Winner - Speciosusnex

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Speciosusnex [MENTION=486]Speciosusnex[/MENTION]
Year of Vehicle: 2014
Color of Vehicle: Tuxedo Black

Current Modifications
  • 2J cat-back exhaust w/ res delete
  • ATP downpipe
  • Accessport 91/100 Octane tunes
  • Hella Supertone Horns
  • Hawk front/rear pads
  • BC extreme drop coilovers
  • HR camber bolts
  • Sickspeed quick release plugs
  • Injen intake

Exterior Body & Wheel Upgrades
  • RS style rear spoiler
  • Triple R splitter
  • Naca duct vent installed on hood
  • Perrin shortie antenna
  • Motegi MR125's powder coated dark red

Interior Upgrades
  • JBR shift knob

Future Modifications
  • Deadhook Motorsports front mount intercooler
  • Dead Hook Motorsports Fiesta ST DHM320 EFR Turbo Kit
  • Fifteen52 fender flares

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I chose the Fiesta ST due to the smiles per hour it gave me. I came from a MS3 and an STI, and this little Fiesta is by far the most fun car I have owned hands down!

SPhilli911

I like it a lot. Curious about the front "euro" plate... would you still get a no front licence plate violation even if letters/ numbers match your CA plate? Or is CA one of those states that doesn't require front plates?

A big thank you to everyone!

I like it a lot. Curious about the front "euro" plate... would you still get a no front licence plate violation even if letters/ numbers match your CA plate? Or is CA one of those states that doesn't require front plates?
Before I had this plate I had 4 front license plate violations. Since Ive had the plate, I havent gotten a single ticket.

How much does the rs spoiler cost out the door to get shipped here?
The cheapest place to get the wing is from Sico Developement. Its the shipping that really kills, the price of the wing isnt too bad at all.

Thanks, checking out the site right now. So any plate violations since your reply above a year ago? I'm in CA too and hate the front plate requirement.

Thanks, checking out the site right now. So any plate violations since your reply above a year ago? I'm in CA too and hate the front plate requirement.
I went from having 4 plate tickets without a plate to no plate tickets with the euro plate.