Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FearTheSnail's ST

The downpipe certainly won't fit. the turbo has a vband flange which will not bolt to the flange on a stock DP. The kit comes with a dp that will however work. Essentially all you would need is a big FMIC and 3" catback.
Appreciate the response as of right now just gonna do stage 3 with a tune. Just trying to figuring out how i want to move forward after that. Was gonna try and use cobbs intercooler and cbe and the Dhm dp, hard pipe and intake pipe.

OP
FearTheSnail
Thread Starter #26
------------------------------------

Now it is time for the 2J Intake to come back off the car. I need to take it to a local fab guy to have it modified to fit the GTX2867r that will soon be on my door step. I will provide before and after pics showing what was done. If all goes well, the DHM setup should ship out this week. I will be waiting for DHM to release an exhaust for the car. I can run the big turbo setup without an exhaust, I will just not be able to push it to its full potential until I get a 3" cat back.

------------------------------------

My wife ran the car at the local track this weekend. #720

Current Mods:
2J Racing Cowl Intake
Cobb RMM
Mountune E30 Tune
All Season Tires

On the way to the track:
ontheway.jpg

Pass 1:
IZiACcJ.jpg
Pass 2:
photo_2015-06-15_08-35-12.jpg
Pass 3:
photo_2015-06-15_08-35-08.jpg

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'm interested in your report back on intake noise stock compared to GTX. Since I never ran 2j on stock I have no idea how loud it is. On the GTX it's not all that noisy I think.

OP
FearTheSnail
Thread Starter #28
I'm interested in your report back on intake noise stock compared to GTX. Since I never ran 2j on stock I have no idea how loud it is. On the GTX it's not all that noisy I think.
I will see if I can get my camera to pick up the sounds tonight before I remove it. It is to the point where it drowns out the sound of any music if you have the radio on.

OP
FearTheSnail
Thread Starter #29
Had the 2J Racing intake modded for 3" to use with the GTX2867r.

The vast majority of the stuff from Dead Hook Motorsports has shipped, set to arrive Tuesday! I will begin install as soon as I have all of the parts on hand.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Show them the picture of the parts, might be an enthusiast making the decision and let you off:):)

Catch the flue, etc...just ask to go when you are well, still do the duty, just a different time!

Dang sweet stuff you have on the way, I wish I was going to be here long enough to meet up, not looking like it.

If not for moving soon I would offer to let you come down and use my shop, huge help having a lift and all the tools right on hand, cool place to work, tunes, good beers in the evenings....

OP
FearTheSnail
Thread Starter #35
Everything is together and running. I have a slight oil leak where the oil feed line connects to the block. It appears as if the flat part on the fitting that gets pushed into the block may be slightly bent. It is definitely not coming from the hose connection, but rather the adapter where it connects to the block.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Very impressive progress!

I wish we were going to be here long enough to hook up but heading out the end of the week, for good.

If you decide to take a road trip to NoCal get in touch, always welcome to stop by, grab some grub, a beer.......spend the night if needed....as with all members here our place is your place when you are near by:)

OP
FearTheSnail
Thread Starter #38
Well oil leak has been resolved.

Started tuning last night with DHM. This car is really starting to move along! Will update with numbers once tuning is done.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great progress so far. [loveboost]