Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Did you choose the Recaro Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats?

Did you choose the Recaro Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats?

• RECARO Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats

Votes: 268 68.5%
  • Cloth Front Sport Seat with ST Logo with 60/40 Split Rear Seat

Votes: 123 31.5%

• Total voters
PB with the grey Recaros. The seats were one of the big reasons I bought the car. Love 'em.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Love love LOVE my recaros! 6'2 220lbs, fits pretty good, I really don't know how people complain they are too big to fit into them haha

Love love LOVE my recaros! 6'2 220lbs, fits pretty good, I really don't know how people complain they are too big to fit into them haha
Have you turned the head rests around yet? That is going to be the first thing I do

airjor13

2000 Post Club
The head rest doesn't seem to poke you in the back of the head? It did to me on the test drive, like I had to drive with my chin down.
No, I leave the headrest on the lowest setting and its fine at least for me! I freaking love these seats, I know people say yea yea its 2K but 2K over 5 years is really nothing in the end :)

No, I leave the headrest on the lowest setting and its fine at least for me! I freaking love these seats, I know people say yea yea its 2K but 2K over 5 years is really nothing in the end :)
Don't get me wrong....I ordered the Recaros....I might not have taken the time to adjust the head rest because I was a little preoccupied blasting around in the FiST....and lord have mercy I love the seats too!

MOFiST

How about cloth but Recaros. Aussie FiSTs have no options and the spec'd Recaros don't come in leather but fully cloth. I still think they're rad!

MOFiST

It's two shades of grey. It was really bright sun light when I took the picture.

Partial leather is not an option in SA, you get Recaro cloth as OEM, and thats it. @RDGolfer, no, just the light on the pic. They are all grey.

I got the molten lava interior with the recaro! oh my God my car is a beauty! Everyone compliments it! I think the Recaro package really was a make it or break it for me!!!

I got the molten lava interior with the recaro! oh my God my car is a beauty! Everyone compliments it! I think the Recaro package really was a make it or break it for me!!!
For your edification, it's Molten Orange that you have..just sayin