Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Catch Cans

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Izzy

Boomba is the only choice here for me. Not only am I very happy with my Boomba shift knob, but it's a matter of origin of manufacture.

Boomba= made in America

Mishimoto= made in China

I will only buy Chinese manufactured parts if I do not have a domestic option.
While I understand where you're coming from...it's hard to argue with how well the J-Line FMIC has been working for me.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
We should have a few more teaser pics by the end of the day today! Thanks for all of the support.

We may do an intro group buy or something like that :D

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
As far as what I know, I believe 3/8".
thanks for the update...I was hoping to hear the inlet and outlet port I'D.s were larger....

The inlet and outlets should be closer to 5/8" ID to match the existing OE PCV lines...My fear is that if 3/8" ID ports are used on the OCC it will be somewhat restricting and not fully optimized to do the job properly...

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Yo Dawg i do like customization, Looking like an awesome Product!!! The customization factor may lean me towards purchasing your set up over the misimoto.

Ball park for price? Counting my pennies for this. After all the FoST issues, I don't want to chance it.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #78
Ball park for price? Counting my pennies for this. After all the FoST issues, I don't want to chance it.
Expect pricing to be competitive to other catch-can set-ups like the ones on the market for the FoST.