Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Catch Cans

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wish you guys were able to supply STAINLESS M5 socket head screws with the OCC brackets, since they are IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND anywhere save for McMaster-Carr (Lowes DID have the M6-1.00 x 25 socket heads, believe it or not. [:)]).

Izzy

Interested in the mounting solution. I have your original CC and the support of the mount keeps breaking. You guys were kind enough to send a replacement, but after it happened again I just tightened the hell out of the plug/ backing plate and called it a day.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #334
Interested in the mounting solution. I have your original CC and the support of the mount keeps breaking. You guys were kind enough to send a replacement, but after it happened again I just tightened the hell out of the plug/ backing plate and called it a day.
This is really going to be a universal can, the brackets are being designed shortly!