Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

is Modbargains site live for ordering?

Anyone else having issues ordering from their site? I've tried 2 days in a row now, and I get to after entering my CC info then the page goes nuclear. [B)]

thanks

Anyone else having issues ordering from their site? I've tried 2 days in a row now, and I get to after entering my CC info then the page goes nuclear. [B)]

thanks
You'd be better off giving Jurrian a call directly. He'll hook you up with any available discounts that aren't offered on the website.
(714) 582-3330 Ext. 8002

Our server is having issues, it's been on the fritz since Saturday so if anything, send me a PM and I'll try to help out for now. We're hoping to have the issue corrected today, so in the meantime just PM or email me - Jurrian@modbargains.com

I'm still having issues ordering today. Was trying to get in on the labor day sale. It works up to the point of putting in your billing info then it doesn't bring anything up on the next page. I tried several times yesterday too.

Maybe he'll give me free shipping on the CF RS hood, lol.....one can dream right? I'll get in contact with him.

They have it on sale right now, plus its much cheaper at their regular price than it is straight from seibon. I was going to get the OEM look one but the RS style is only about $50 more and the vents are "functional". lol.

thanks
Our server is having issues, it's been on the fritz since Saturday so if anything, send me a PM and I'll try to help out for now. We're hoping to have the issue corrected today, so in the meantime just PM or email me - Jurrian@modbargains.com
Still not able to buy anything on the site...Also Jurrian you have PM.

This is what I get after putting all of the info in...it just stays at this screen and never processes.

Still not able to buy anything on the site...Also Jurrian you have PM.

This is what I get after putting all of the info in...it just stays at this screen and never processes.
So weird, I don't know what's going on, but like I said, worst case just PM me and I can send you an email invoice that you can pay online without having to use the website. Or you can email me for a faster response at Jurrian@modbargains.com