Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

so cal good deal?

STguy_28

hey guys

I was about to buy a 15' fiesta st in performance blue in so-cal for 25,200 with tax, fees. and with 0 down payment.
it has recaro, sunroof, painted calipers.

can i do better or this a good deal? told the sales manger to give me a day to think about. any help is appreciated

me32

1000 Post Club
Might not be a bad deal but whats the msrp price? Post the window sticker. Big fan of the blue

Sounds like a good deal. I got my 15 last weekend in Orange with Recaro seats, ST protection package, navigation minus the moon roof and painted wheels. Got the 1500 factory rebate and 500 military rebate. $ 23,000 plus tax, title and all fees out the door I ended up at $25200. MSRP was $ 25,600. I really wanted an Orange with the painted wheels but found only 3 in Southern California that was Orange, Orange Recaros, navigation, no moon roof. One had everything except it has the over the top racing stripe in black which was too much for my taste.

OP
S

STguy_28

Thread Starter #6
Sounds like a good deal. I got my 15 last weekend in Orange with Recaro seats, ST protection package, navigation minus the moon roof and painted wheels. Got the 1500 factory rebate and 500 military rebate. $ 23,000 plus tax, title and all fees out the door I ended up at $25200. MSRP was $ 25,600. I really wanted an Orange with the painted wheels but found only 3 in Southern California that was Orange, Orange Recaros, navigation, no moon roof. One had everything except it has the over the top racing stripe in black which was too much for my taste.
it was a good deal decided not to get i found the tuxedo black with molten orange recaros and sun roof with no other options(just what i wanted) i just sent my offer just waiting to hear back from them

Not meant to thread jack but I am in the market for a 15 Fiesta ST in the LA Area.

I really want the the car in Blue, White or Silver.
As for options I just want Navigation, I have no need for sunroof, recaros, etc.

I have been quoted a price of 25,000 (22500 after 3,000 down payment) out the door , 0% APR for 72 months and a monthly payment of $300 but I am thinking I could get a better price.
Color: Black on Black
Options: Sunroof and Navigation, door protection trimming, Paint protection package

My 2014 was $22,000 before tax title license. It came out to $24,xxx OTD. Sticker was $26,500. Oxford White, Ricaros, Nav, Sunroof. It was a good deal. That included a bunch of rebates though, I don't know the rebate situation now. I pay 3.9% for 60 mos. It was either $3000 in rebates or 0%. I took the rebates.

My 2014 was $22,000 before tax title license. It came out to $24,xxx OTD. Sticker was $26,500. Oxford White, Ricaros, Nav, Sunroof. It was a good deal. That included a bunch of rebates though, I don't know the rebate situation now. I pay 3.9% for 60 mos. It was either $3000 in rebates or 0%. I took the rebates.
I looked into the rebates and they are nothing close to the $3000 that you were offered, at most I saw them add up to $1500. Either way you got a good deal, I will instantly buy a ST with just Nav for $20,000 with a decent down payment and 72 month Financing. I just hope I can find the right one with the right price.

I looked into the rebates and they are nothing close to the $3000 that you were offered, at most I saw them add up to $1500. Either way you got a good deal, I will instantly buy a ST with just Nav for $20,000 with a decent down payment and 72 month Financing. I just hope I can find the right one with the right price.
1. I knew the car had been on the lot for a while
2. I negotiated that they remove Nav and Sunroof from my price as I didn't want either (although I really like the nav now, not so much the sunroof)
3. I received an extra $1000 new grad rebate, which was clutch
4. I used TruCar to find the car. pitted 8 dealers against each other. I negotiated entirely through text message. I walked in, they said "You're Peter? $22K right? I'll get the paperwork started"

So far the best basic deal I have found for $20,700. Only thing is I already have a black Civic and I am not sure about getting another black car.
http://www.advantageford.com/new/Fo...90a0a00de315c68947ebe6c1b.htm?searchDepth=1:1

This one fits the bill better, Oxford white, and only navigation and priced at 22,565. I am pretty sure I can get an extra $500 because I am a recent college grad but I am not sure how much lower they will go.

In terms on pitting the dealerships against each other I will send out a mass email to the dealerships who have the Fiesta STs in stock to see how competitive they can get.

So far the best basic deal I have found for $20,700. Only thing is I already have a black Civic and I am not sure about getting another black car.
http://www.advantageford.com/new/Fo...90a0a00de315c68947ebe6c1b.htm?searchDepth=1:1

This one fits the bill better, Oxford white, and only navigation and priced at 22,565. I am pretty sure I can get an extra $500 because I am a recent college grad but I am not sure how much lower they will go.

In terms on pitting the dealerships against each other I will send out a mass email to the dealerships who have the Fiesta STs in stock to see how competitive they can get.
You should come to the weekly meet tomorrow night in Northridge, you can check out most of the Fiesta ST packages people have and also get advise on dealerships and such..
Check out the Socal Fiesta ST owners section for more details.

Rob.