Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CG's daily fun ride

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #81
Also check out the MaxSpyder mats from Costco... if they still have it. Never used them though just another option is all.
Thanks. Just checked and yes they still provide them. They only offer the full package (front and back), so the cost is a little higher than comparing just the front. hmm decisions....

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
oh what fun the weekends are going to be. Called my local Ford dealer (not the one I bought the car from but the one I bought my Explorers and Edges) asking about the MP215 install, they referred me to another dealership they recommend for ST. I was a little worried but I know that they would not recommend someone without some confidence and them saying they can't do it instead of fumbling through it reassures me. Gave the second dealer a called and talked to Kyle the SVT manager. Great going started by asking about the MP215 and asked if I could do the wrench work. He said sure an air intake is as basic as it gets to modifying. Went on and explain everything else I got including the catch can. What he said next brought a huge smile to my face. "Wow lots of great stuff. Why don't you bolt everything on before you come in for the ECU and we will double check everything is working fine and the tune likes all the parts." He really sounded like he loves his job and people that love to tinker with cars. I suspect, if all goes well, I will have a second favourite dealership not too far away from me.

So I think I will try the exhaust this weekend as my neighbour was drooling seeing it. So cleared my honey do list for tomorrow and Sunday. [wrenchin]

KKaWing

Ooh which dealership? The one near me (Yorkdale) seems to have all their reviews astroturfed.

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
September 26th 2015- Long day

[wrenchin]Day turned out longer than I expected but par for course for me as when I start something I tend to go to the end. Today I installed the Mountune CatBack with Cobb Hangers, The Mountune RRM, the air intake box from the MP215 kit, the Mishitmoto OCC and the Gentex 453 auto diming mirror with homelink. Started early and had a blast.

The muffler was a little challenging on the ground by myself, took it slow and got it done. May have to adjust the muffler a little more to align the tailpipes. The sound is nice and deep! Did not have time to take it out for a spin
20150926_120636.jpg
20150926_120628.jpg
20150926_133500.jpg
20150926_133518.jpg

| Did adjust it more after this picture and it is almost perfect. But will keep an eye on it. By the way why was the bolt for the clamps size 13mm but the nut size 12mm. That was a WTF moment.

Motor mount. New black one. The bracket came clean off the OEM with one hard wack

20150926_143555.jpg

Mishimoto Fiesta ST OCC with blue hoses. Very easy to install. Even though my intake did not have oil residue the inside of the PCV hose was slimy.

20150926_155736.jpg

The Mountune MP215 air intake box. Could not be simpler to install. Everything lined up perfectly.

20150926_155727.jpg

Without and with engine cover

20150926_152456.jpg
20150926_160223.jpg

And the autodimming rear view mirror. This one took some engineering work for the wiring. Took a little longer since I snaped a lot of pictures to create a how to thread. (to post later). Works like a dream. Dims and the garage door opens. No ugly fob kicking around.
20150926_175225.jpg

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #95
Yep and if you want they have maxpider Too. But the maxpider only provide half of the dead pedal coverage.
No the husky is what I just wished they sold the fronts only to save a bit but I see the sale on now and cashback. Oh the agony.

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #97
They are worth every penny
Grr.... stop twisting my arm. I guess I need to get off my butt and sell my extra ST floor mats and another K&N filter, and anything else I have kicking around (likely a bunch of led for interior).

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #100
Sept 27th

Ya I post later than the date but I just got the pictures off the phone. So after the day of installing almost everything I installed the Ford Fiesta Illuminated sill plates(part #DE8Z-54132A08-B). The install is not too bad, the instruction are quite clear and all materials are supplied. The pain is working under the glove box. I suggest taking it out for more room/view. This is not for the feint of heart as you MUST cut a perfectly good wire harness. I got the Feista logo one because the ST logo was just TOO plain and honestly with the ST logo on the seat, floor mat, steering wheel I think its enough a larger Fiesta logo on the floor is much nicer. This was done since my wife has illuminated sill plates on the Ford Edge and I like the look when opening the door at night. So all vanity. Again sorry for the crappy cell pics.

12002501_756228421170434_8972136233618616778_o.jpg
12068450_756228484503761_5358272509076201349_o.jpg