Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com welcomes Mishimoto Automotive

Trader history for MKVIIST (0)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Please help us extend a warm welcome to Mishimoto Automotive on board as our newest forum Vendor.[twothumb]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Long time user of Mishi products on many builds, very glad you are on board with us and the FiST, most welcome!!!!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Once again, very glad to have you with us.

Dave

meFiSTo

Hey [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION]! I think what I'm going to ask about is out of your wheelhouse, but since you have so many race/performance related items in play, I figured maybe you'd think about it.

There are a bunch of cosmetic splitters commercially available for the Fiesta ST, but really nothing that provides meaningful downforce on the nose.

I'd really like to see someone who knows what they're doing create a splitter with an integrated tray that goes back maybe a foot of so, with securement on the bottom of the radiator support. I'd want to keep that stock air dam/deflector, but something that helps cars with a little added HP/TQ keep their noses flat (preventing a lift) at the end of along straight going to braking would be awesome. Couple that with something like the R5 wing and voila, you have a much more stable flying brick. I would not want to add a wing to this car without a bonafide splitter. Just a thought. The car does not need massive downforce front or back, but adding stability at speed is always handy.

mishimoto1

Hey [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION]! I think what I'm going to ask about is out of your wheelhouse, but since you have so many race/performance related items in play, I figured maybe you'd think about it.

There are a bunch of cosmetic splitters commercially available for the Fiesta ST, but really nothing that provides meaningful downforce on the nose.

I'd really like to see someone who knows what they're doing create a splitter with an integrated tray that goes back maybe a foot of so, with securement on the bottom of the radiator support. I'd want to keep that stock air dam/deflector, but something that helps cars with a little added HP/TQ keep their noses flat (preventing a lift) at the end of along straight going to braking would be awesome. Couple that with something like the R5 wing and voila, you have a much more stable flying brick. I would not want to add a wing to this car without a bonafide splitter. Just a thought. The car does not need massive downforce front or back, but adding stability at speed is always handy.
Thanks for the feedback, sounds like a great suggestion for those who track their Fiestas! You are definitely correct that we are working on a bunch of performance mods for the FiST so we have quite a bit on our plate for this car as is. Right now we don't have anything like this in the works but I wouldn't completely rule it out for future projects. We thrive on your suggestions so I will certainly pass this idea along.
Thanks for sharing!
-Sara

meFiSTo

I have a forum admin request for you guys....

You have so many development threads going on right now, I'm wondering if you could open individual redirect threads in this subforum. Or perhaps open a single consolidating thread that you edit to add a links to all your development discussions, presales threads, etc. Something similar to what you did near the top of your CBE development thread (listing the other projects). Putting that in a dedicated thread here (that you update) will help us find things as you add new projects or discount threads, etc.

Just a peanut gallery comment from someone anxiously monitoring your oil cooler and radiator projects.

[welcome] So many great product offerings from you guys, looking forward to seeing what you are able to bring to our little platform.

mishimoto1

I have a forum admin request for you guys....

You have so many development threads going on right now, I'm wondering if you could open individual redirect threads in this subforum. Or perhaps open a single consolidating thread that you edit to add a links to all your development discussions, presales threads, etc. Something similar to what you did near the top of your CBE development thread (listing the other projects). Putting that in a dedicated thread here (that you update) will help us find things as you add new projects or discount threads, etc.

Just a peanut gallery comment from someone anxiously monitoring your oil cooler and radiator projects.
Thanks for the great idea! Check out our Mishimoto Directory and let me know how we did!

[welcome] So many great product offerings from you guys, looking forward to seeing what you are able to bring to our little platform.
Thanks for the kind words! We are excited to be working with this great little car!
-Sara

KKaWing

There are many sound symposer deletes in the market, but nothing that changes the sound of the symposer. Kind of like the TRD sound changers for the FR-S. Maybe make it sound like the car has a metal intake manifold instead of a plastic one. A bit "out there" but just a thought.

mishimoto1

There are many sound symposer deletes in the market, but nothing that changes the sound of the symposer. Kind of like the TRD sound changers for the FR-S. Maybe make it sound like the car has a metal intake manifold instead of a plastic one. A bit "out there" but just a thought.
Thanks for the feedback! We will certainly keep that in mind for the future. We know these motors can leave a lot to be desired as far as sound goes, so that may be something worth looking into.
Thank you for the suggestion!
-Sara