Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spirited Driving in 100+ Degree temperatures, a picture from my accessport

Some background.

Accessport and RMM are only mods.

Intake temperatures were roughly 6-9 degrees higher than ambient all day. What do people see if they do the "free" intake mod?
123*F intake temperature was with a hot motor at start up, disgregard that.

Any thoughts on oil and coolant temps?

If I ever want to do track days out here in southern california during the summer, I have a feeling the cooling of all fluids/air for this vehicle may not be up to snuff.

Those max values were after 10-20 minutes of spirited driving in 3rd gear primarily.

your missing the all important charge air temp, ultimately thats the air entering your engine.

OP
Brick
Thread Starter #3
doh! [bash] I'll keep that in mind for future logging, I'm a turbo noob.

TheStig

For me lately when its been around 110-115 ambient, my IAT will read anywhere from 120-140 depending on my speed or if im in stoplight to stoplight traffic. From there my charge air temp is generally 7-15 degrees above ambient temp max.

I cant complain to be honest since im running an Injen which is sucking in warm engine bay air.