Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbosmart Upgraded Blow Off Valve - $239

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Has anyone tried these yet? I've got 10 on the shelf and haven't had the time to put one in my ST. Curious to hear any feedback. Thx

ts.jpg

Izzy

Are these direct fit? Anything else needs to be done to run these?

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #3
Its a direct fit. No mod required. If you dont mind doing a review on here, I can ship you one @ $239, express mail.

felopr

I am pretty sure for the focus st is a direct fitment
but for the fiesta st you have to run a vaccum line from the manifold (tap from the map sensor) and jumper the cables that was on the oem diverter valve
well that is seeing the video on youtube
[video=youtube;FU8CojCFPc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU8CojCFPc0[/video]

Pretty easy to install. A lot quieter than the boomba adapter. No check lights on dash, have had mine on for a couple hundred miles now.

Izzy

As promised... I received the Turbosmart Kompact BOV today and installed it tonight. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would advise in making this part one of your own mods.

First of the sound is glorious. I had to tune it to my liking, but the fact the the sound can be adjusted is a great feature on its own. Most importantly I had been experiencing sputtering and slight boost creep and can report all that is in the past now. Apparently my OEM BOV had issues. Since going Stage 3 I had yet to experience the fabled torque frequently mentioned here that makes 1st and 2nd gear nearly useless. Now I've felt what everyone raves about. Boost builds much faster and mantains reliably. Should have done this mod with stage 1.

Joe thanks for the great price and fast shipping! As always thanks for the great service. I'd recommend this product to any FiST owner and if purchasing might as well be from Joe.

Sounds like a bov helps out a lot, I figured it was just a noise maker, but after I go stage 1 I'll make sure to get one! Izzy did you install it with the factory setup or did you play with the harder-softer settings.

Izzy

The factory settings allowed for a bit too much flutter for my taste so I went a bit harder. BOV sounds much more crisp than when at soft position.