Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Ford Fiesta ST Color Thread

What color is your Fiesta ST?

• Performance Blue / Spirit Blue

Votes: 47 9.9%
  • Green Envy

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Race Red

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Molten Orange

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • Oxford White / Frozen White

Votes: 50 10.5%
  • Tuxedo Black / Panther Black

Votes: 61 12.9%
  • Kona Blue

Votes: 30 6.3%
  • White Platinum

Votes: 25 5.3%
  • Shadow Black

Votes: 39 8.2%
  • Magnetic Gray

Votes: 64 13.5%
  • Orange Spice

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Platinum White

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
I had to have a red car at least once in life and don't have money for a Ferrari so here I am also my friends blue rsx-s and my car look great next to each other. blue would have been my next choice

neeqness

1000 Post Club
For me I have what I think looks best...

BLACK

...and what I think is most practical but still looks good:

SILVER

There may be other colors I'm OK with (wish that dark grey was available sooner), but would not get the green (too bright - not my style) or molten orange (same reason except you could replace bright with "loud").

White would be a solid last on my OK list and it really is walking the line of not being ok. For me white is just too plain. Like driving a blank canvas, lol. I couldn't care less that it's cooler in hotter weather since silver is not far off and looks MUCH better.

Sent using Tapatalk

djbillyz

Premium Account
I got the Magnetic. I had choices of Black Molten Orange originally but one of the other ford dealerships had the Magnetic and was able to trade a car for it. Didn't want Orange as it would be more of a cop magnet than I cared for and the Black in the Florida sun, too hot!

I have a question if maybe someone knows is there a more rare color scheme for the ST, you know one color that they only produce minimal amounts? Not sure if this has been asked or not as I'm still looking around but just wondering if there is a unicorn of sorts.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I got the Magnetic...

I have a question if maybe someone knows is there a more rare color scheme for the ST, you know one color that they only produce minimal amounts? Not sure if this has been asked or not as I'm still looking around but just wondering if there is a unicorn of sorts.
Well I'm not sure either but I think the car that you have (Magnetic) would best fit that bill right now since it is currently pretty rare because it was just released in 2016. I sure wouldn't mind having that color and haven't seen anyone yet say they don't like it...

Sent using Tapatalk

djbillyz

Premium Account
Well I'm not sure either but I think the car that you have (Magnetic) would best fit that bill right now since it is currently pretty rare because it was just released in 2016. I sure wouldn't mind having that color and haven't seen anyone yet say they don't like it...

Sent using Tapatalk
I'm sure somewhere there is a stat on either the percentage or a breakdown with the production number and with what color.

Dredging a topic but I was looking for a color run breakdown for NA/EU the other day and wondered the same thing. I also have Magnetic which I know isn't (at least currently) available in EU.

Magnetic is definitely a rare colour... I think Kona Blue as well is one of the most rare, it was only available in 2016, and not in EU markets either, only NA, as well as being not available for 2017 model year

When I was looking, a semi local dealership had two kona blue/molten recaros I just couldn't get into the combo.

Had a Perf Blue 2014. Traded in for a 2011 WRX, it was an itch I had to scratch. Came full circle and back in a Kona Blue 2016 now. Better than I even remembered from my first one!

Got the black one, but it wasn't my first choice (or my second either), but going used, gotta get what you can, and it still looks pretty nice still. I also got a good deal on it, so no complain! More money for mods!

I'll be looking to flare it up though. I want to put some color accents on it, but I'm still wondering if I'll go with red (red and black is kinda classic), yellow (looks like a bee!) or orange (could look nice and different!).

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Had a Perf Blue 2014. Traded in for a 2011 WRX, it was an itch I had to scratch. Came full circle and back in a Kona Blue 2016 now. Better than I even remembered from my first one!
I was also thinking that if I ever move on to another car, the WRX would be it. What made you decide to switch back? Any thing you miss from the WRX?

I was also thinking that if I ever move on to another car, the WRX would be it. What made you decide to switch back? Any thing you miss from the WRX?
There wasn?t one thing that made me switch back, as much as a bunch of small things. Some were not specific to the car so I won?t get into that. I love Subaru and what they stand for, but I think I just got bored of driving a 2011 that was essentially an early 2000?s car. I had springs and adjustable shocks on mine and had it handling pretty well, until I drove a FiST again when I started to get the itch. Made my WRX feel like a Camry. There?s no reason the car should have a 5 speed still at 2011. All said and done it was that at the end of the day the car is a regular Impreza with a turbocharged engine.

Don?t get me wrong though, I absolutely loved my WRX. It really does a lot of things very well. Looks mean as heck with the widebody, exclusive type of car (don?t see many around), fast, sounds good, simple and low maintenance, turns decent mpg still (was able to average 27 mpg consistently), and even the back seat has plenty of room rivaling some mid-size sedans.

The FiST checks a ton of boxes though too, and for me it was a better match. Superb handling, great straight line acceleration, Recaros, interior quality better (than a Subaru), newer tech throughout, better mpg. Plus I have an 03 Cobra for when I want to get out and have my more straight line fun ;)

Hey I wanted to Bump this thread. I work at Crossroads Ford in Cary and I am about to order 2 2019 Fiesta ST's for our dealership. I need your guys' input on what colors and spec to order.

So far I am thinking a White Platinum with Sunroof, Recaros, and black wheels and an Orange Spice with Sunroof, Recaros, and black wheels. I figure with Carplay/Android auto that nobody wants to pay for factory nav, let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks!

Ford Community Posts