Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Ford Fiesta ST Color Thread

What color is your Fiesta ST?

• Performance Blue / Spirit Blue

Votes: 47 9.9%
  • Green Envy

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Race Red

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Molten Orange

Votes: 71 15.0%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • Oxford White / Frozen White

Votes: 50 10.5%
  • Tuxedo Black / Panther Black

Votes: 61 12.9%
  • Kona Blue

Votes: 30 6.3%
  • White Platinum

Votes: 25 5.3%
  • Shadow Black

Votes: 39 8.2%
  • Magnetic Gray

Votes: 64 13.5%
  • Orange Spice

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • Platinum White

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
IMO Silver is the best color...Its classy, doesn't make the car look plastic, hides the dirt, dings and scratches well. I know because I own a silver car and park in nyc streets lol

I couldve walked off the lot with a white or black ST but chose to wait for a silver and its friggin killing me! Thanksgiving is a long way from now QQ...

IMO Silver is the best color...Its classy, doesn't make the car look plastic, hides the dirt, dings and scratches well. I know because I own a silver car and park in nyc streets lol

I couldve walked off the lot with a white or black ST but chose to wait for a silver and its friggin killing me! Thanksgiving is a long way from now QQ...
All the cars I've owned were black. This time I wanted something different and didn't want to go with orange or green. red looks nice and so does blue but not my thing, i need a subtle colour. which would be black, white or silver. I like the contrast of the black grill on a white car too, the white with tints would look even better but I don't like tints because it's bait.

The colour really is a personality thing. It depends on what type of person you are, and do you want to walk out to an orange car for years? maybe, but again, not me. I also look at the interior options and other colours the car has.

For example, the red ST badge in the back wouldn't look too nice with a red or orange car. Also, how would orange recaros look in a blue or green car? I sure wouldn't like it, driving around with the rainbow lol. Now the red and orange exterior would look really nice with the orange seats for sure. the red calipers would look nice on all of them i suppose, not sure about the green though.

One thing that still bothers me is, why didn't they give more colour options on the recaros and calipers.? what is this, orange or grey.???...!

My ideal colour package for the fiesta is as follows:

White Exterior
Red leather with black cloth Recaros
Red ST Badge
Red Painted Calipers
Black Rims
And, to top it off, RED FORD BADGES

Or a Black Exterior with:
White leather and black cloth Recaros
White ST badge
White Rims
and BLACK ford badges

Black silver and white you can go any colour with your accessories, the other ones you must be very careful.

at a certain point you and your car will look silly.

The one thing that scares me with the orange recaros is leaving your car in parking lots, any thief walking by will look because orange stands out. so we may have to deal with some break ins with the fancy interior colour

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
What I dont get is why didnt they make other color recaros like blue and red?

The more I see of the colors offered.........I could be happy with any of them accept......no Green Envy for me...........

Perry

The more I see of the colors offered.........I could be happy with any of them accept......no Green Envy for me...........
Nor for me. It works for some folks, but not me. Whenever I try to pick a car color, I imagine myself doing two things: (1) walking up to the car, and my visceral reaction to it as I do, and (2), standing next to the car as a photograph is taken for publication everywhere on the web. If either doesn't feel right, the color is a no-go.

Using these two criteria, I could select any of the colors except Green Envy. The remaining colors do sort themselves a bit on the "gut reaction scale" used for each criterion, and proceed as follows: Race Red (my fave), Tux Black, Performance Blue, a bit of a gap, then Oxford White, a bit larger gap on to Ingot Silver, and finally Molten Orange. Interesting that it turned out that way, given that MO and RR can look very similar in some lighting. But when the MO is seen as definitely orange, I find it sliding well down the list. Green Envy is a complete non-starter.

voted for white. Performance blue is a close second. Trying to decide between them right now....

Etyrnus

I went with Ingot Silver. Although I really wish they had offered the Storm Grey, I think the darker gray would have looked good on this car.

Frozen white. probably same than oxford white ?
For whatever reason, Ford in the US changed the colour names - and made a couple of extra colours (silver and green) available. Frozen White, Spirit Blue, Race Red, Panther Black and Molten Orange are the rest-of-world colour names.

I've ordered Performance Blue, but if I had the option Green Envy may have been my choice. Wait that makes me Green Envy!

I'm on board with the "Why the heck no Storm Grey?" option as well. Would have matched my old ZX5, and really goes a long way toward hiding some dirt and the odd scratch you may pick up in a parking lot. Unlike the stark white paint scuff I found on my rear passenger fender this morning...[rant]

YES!! Racing stripe for sure. I have a black Fiesta. One thing I notice is how everything flows, black on black. And you can see the cars color in the A pillars as well, so all the black trim looks off to me when there is red or blue or whatever other color the car is peeking out from the A pillars and door jams. Black just looks sharp!

Never had a blue car before so at my time of purchase it was blue or black, and I owned a black car before so blue it was =) plus imo its the best color on a FiST only second to white and then red

Ford Community Posts