Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for Rally inspired wheels

Odd, I have the same ones but they're too small.
I tentatively second that since mine rested loosely when I placed them in the wheel. I just figured since they didn't 'snap' into the wheel itself that perhaps they snapped into the hub instead. I guess I will see whether the caps supplied are too small as well when I put the wheels on this Friday.

I tentatively second that since mine rested loosely when I placed them in the wheel. I just figured since they didn't 'snap' into the wheel itself that perhaps they snapped into the hub instead. I guess I will see whether the caps supplied are too small as well when I put the wheels on this Friday.
If your wheels are like mine it's a straight bore and no lip to snap on to. I was thinking about getting some properly sized o-rings to keep them in place.

Hello everyone!

With some sadness I've traded in my FiST. So I am looking to sell these wheels with the tires installed as a full set only.

I ran this setup for 2 winters and have to say it was flawless. I only managed to put a grand total of 12,000 miles on the car including both summer and winter so a high estimate of approximately 7,000 miles on the wheels and tires.

I am also looking to sell my weathertech mats (front and rear) also as a full set only.

PM if you're interested and we can discuss prices!