Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune's Lower Front Splitter for 5dr FiST - Released

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #61
Has anyone purchased and installed Mountune's Front Lower Splitter yet? I'm interested in hearing initial impressions or any other feedback...

J2FoRS

Bump....I'd love to hear some feedback and maybe more info on the center support thing the goes in front of the FMIC behind the bumper?

The cup spoilers are incompatible with all front splitters unless you custom make your own.

Lol, I never claimed it looked good, I just said somebody makes one.
Good luck actually buying from him, as far as I can tell nobody has received anything they have ordered from him and have had to file PayPal disputes to get their money back.

Actually guys many people have ordered from me and received their parts. I've had one instance where I've refunded money due to a fault of my own. And it should've been handled better all around. All has been resolved since then. I'm not trying to sell you my product in any way just thought I would chime in on the claim of no one receiving a product. I think The Beard on Instagram just got the carbon mountune lip for his fiesta. I could be wrong though.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Carbon?! [pics?]
Who what where when? I've never seen the Mountune offered in carbon.
Unless they've gotten a new part, it was just an expensive cover for the lower splitter between the fog lights.

Edit: Actually, it looks like they don't offer that anymore and have an actual splitter now. It didn't state that it was carbon fiber though-

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier in the thread but will the euro lower spoiler that's currently only available on the 3 door ever come to the 5 door variants? I'd much prefer that lip over the one in this thread but obviously in the US of A we are all 5 door people.