Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New LA/SLO member

Hey,
I can't figure out how to insert pics so hopefully someone can help. I got a Black '15 Fiesta ST with powder coated rado grey wheels from Coastline Motorsport. Picked it up from Vista Ford after getting extremely f***D over by Galpin Ford. I live in LA but I go to school in San Luis Obispo so I'm part of both areas. Hoping the aftermarket for this car gets a little bigger. Not entirely sure how i feel about the car yet (not used to something this small yet) and am easing into it.
For options I have the Rado Grey Wheel pckg, Navigation, St2 recaros/heated seats in grey/black and i think that's it. Don't know whether I should go with exhaust or tune so looking for opinions

rexdriver85

Welcome! Get the COBB AP3 first and go from there. But before that get used to the car a little first, it's a very well sorted car right from the showroom!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[welcome] For the picture either select attachment inline (advance mode) and you can upload pictures to the forum but they need to be small or you can use another internet service and link the picture. Even Google drive for example with the pictures set public or facebook.

Welcome. Im in Bakersfield. I have Cobbs AP, Intake, RMM and CBE. If u ever wanna check it out give me a ring. maybe we could meet up. i go to slo every once in awhile and visit my bro in castaic occasionally too. its a great car and have fun with it

Welcome! I live in SLO too! There's a growing number of FiSTs around here. Hit me up if you ever want to meet up.

OP
SloCal
Thread Starter #12
Welcome. Im in Bakersfield. I have Cobbs AP, Intake, RMM and CBE. If u ever wanna check it out give me a ring. maybe we could meet up. i go to slo every once in awhile and visit my bro in castaic occasionally too. its a great car and have fun with it
Does the AP3 actually make that much of a difference because honestly the dyno doesn't look too different. Also thanks man what's the RMM?

Do you go to Poly?
Does the AP3 actually make that much of a difference because honestly the dyno doesn't look too different. Also thanks man what's the RMM?
I do not go to Cal Poly. Yes AP3 makes that much of a difference. RMM = Rear Motor Mount, a weak point from the factory. Do some research on basic first mods. There's a ton of good info on this forum!

OP
SloCal
Thread Starter #14
I met a guy up there at Clippers with a blue stage 1 fiesta. He said he had a friend with a highly modified white ST? Would u happen to be that friend? haha

I met a guy up there at Clippers with a blue stage 1 fiesta. He said he had a friend with a highly modified white ST? Would u happen to be that friend? haha
haha yeah most likely...did you meet Chris? [MENTION=1577]Killacush[/MENTION]

OP
SloCal
Thread Starter #16
Yeah it was him cuz we talked about his STi. Haha well that's coincidental

OP
SloCal
Thread Starter #18
haha meet up in slo sometime. Does anyone have an idea if they're still shipping forum decals?

OP
SloCal
Thread Starter #20