Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Helix in Silver, 15x9, 4x100, considering them for the track and street

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I can get a set the silver wheels now, black should be available soon or at least I hope so as would prefer them on my Silver FiST.
I have ran gray Dial In Konigs and have my second set but the Helix is a bit stronger design, weighs a bit more, +.6 lbs each which is no big deal if stronger.

I prefer black, my wife prefers silver, I get to do whatever I want to my cars, trucks, trailers, guns.....so I listen when on the rare occasion she has a preference. (we are moving and I just sold my lift and asked if she is OK with me getting one again once we have a place for it and she looked at me like "why are you asking that" of course!)

Best pics I could find, let me know what you think, please:)

The silver wheel is probably a 7 or 8" wide as the nine weighs 13.4 lbs and is more concave.

I always like the concave look myself. They do look good in black. I love black wheels because brake dust doesn't matter nearly as much.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I agree on black:)

I have these wheels now, 15x9 Dial In, gray metallic, looks really good and does not show brake dust to badly.

I would run 15x8 for my street wheels but they are all +25mm offset or not enough room to fit over the brakes for those that are +35mm, etc...as fine for such use though the 15x9 is best for the track wheels what I can get for the street if I want to run 225/45/15's.

All the 15x9, +35 wheels are concave but look more so than the pics posted on this thread.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Ordered 1 for test fitting, it works, 9 more due to arrive tomorrow, decided black was best.

Konig Helix, 15x9, +35mm, 13.4 lbs, roll formed so very strong, $124 each and free shipping, no tax.....:)

They 225/45/15 Rival S is not as stretched as it appears in this picture, I will have the rest on the car tomorrow or the next day and look for a place to get some good shots to post. I was going to run 225/45/15 R-S3 tires but none in stock, it appears being discontinued, custom order and a month wait....they would be a bit less sticky, a bit better in the rain, last longer and probably quieter. The Rival S is closer to a race tire and when half the tread is gone I will likely use them up that way and get new ones for the street wheels, in the mean time I still have several track days left on the 6 RA1 tires I will have on the same wheels.

I still have to make some ABS fillers for the front of the wheel liners and to stick out to cover the front of the tire to divert air around them as well as have some 2mm spacers machined, just using some good but painted white aluminum stock for the moment.