Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dr.Prutteklutt's Clubsport FiST

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #281
In the Last Weeks i did a fresh Suspension Alignment, put more Plastic Stuff out of the Interior including the Roof.
Now only need to Weight the Car.
Engine got Fresh Motul 5w40 300V Oil and a OEM Filter.
Got the Brake Ducts Bulletproof mounted and did a Brake Fluid Change on Saturday before i went to the Track and did a Stint on the Nürburgring GP-Course :)
Watertemps are perfect and everything worked just fine.
After a warm up Lap i started to get faster at Minute 3:10 in the Video down below;)
That was my fiste time GP-Course since three Years.
Looking forward to do more GP in the Future.

https://abload.de/image.php?img=20220212_1607093njcy.jpg]

https://abload.de/image.php?img=20220212_160728bakph.jpg]
[/URL]
https://abload.de/image.php?img=20220416_095520fcjjs.jpg]
[/URL]
https://abload.de/image.php?img=20220416_0958276ijkx.jpg]
[/URL][/url]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbnmkjnJrcM&t=18s

Last edited:
OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #284
I wanted to show a few things that i changed this Year after the Saison endet for me like every Year End of October.
I got a new Oil Filter Plate wich allowed me to fit the Oil Temperatur and Pressure Sensor of my new Innovate Motorsport Gauge and fitted a 19 Row Setrab Oil Cooler with new Fittings.
Changed the Electric Turbosmart Blow Off Valve to a more reliable Vacuum one.
A Racebox-Pro Lap Timer was also added to the Car.
The biggest Change was the complete Upgrade of my KW V3 Suspension to a Clubsport 3 Way at Pfeifer in Bavaria with Competition Springs and calculated Spring Rates, with Unibal in Front and Rear.
End of October i got a new Set of Protrack Motorsport Wheels with Yokohama Advan A052 Tires in 215/40 17 wich i will use next Year.
Also a CSR Cupspoiler was fitted to the Car.
Yesterday i fitted a Mishimoto Expansion Tank, but needed to remove the Hood Lifter Kit and the Wiechers Strut Bar.
Does anyone know wich Strut Brace/Bar fits with this Tank without a modification?!

Here are a Few Pics :D

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wanted to show a few things that i changed this Year after the Saison endet for me like every Year End of October.
I got a new Oil Filter Plate wich allowed me to fit the Oil Temperatur and Pressure Sensor of my new Innovate Motorsport Gauge and fitted a 19 Row Setrab Oil Cooler with new Fittings.
Changed the Electric Turbosmart Blow Off Valve to a more reliable Vacuum one.
A Racebox-Pro Lap Timer was also added to the Car.
The biggest Change was the complete Upgrade of my KW V3 Suspension to a Clubsport 3 Way at Pfeifer in Bavaria with Competition Springs and calculated Spring Rates, with Unibal in Front and Rear.
End of October i got a new Set of Protrack Motorsport Wheels with Yokohama Advan A052 Tires in 215/40 17 wich i will use next Year.
Also a CSR Cupspoiler was fitted to the Car.
Yesterday i fitted a Mishimoto Expansion Tank, but needed to remove the Hood Lifter Kit and the Wiechers Strut Bar.
Does anyone know wich Strut Brace/Bar fits with this Tank without a modification?!

Here are a Few Pics :D

Your track pictures look really nice, my favorite is the last one.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #286
I bought a Trailer in April and a Ford Mondeo Mk3 to tow it. It gets more and more strange with Police here and its nicer for me to Travel in the Mondeo with AC and Stuff. For the FiST its more relaxing with Tires and so on. Also when i break down at the Track ist not a big Problem anymore lol.
Also got the bigger Tarox 325mm Brake Kit and fitted a new Xtreme Clutch and Quaife Differential last Month.
I already did some Test Runs on the Ring and everything works like a charm :)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
What is the tow rating on that car and what does the trailer/car weigh? Seems like a sketchy setup but would like to know how it's been.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #289
The Mondeo can legaly tow 1800kg, the Trailer is rated for 1500kg. Weight of the Trailer is 383kg so it can be loaded with 1117kg. The Fiesta weights around 1080kg.
Its all calculated.
Here in Germany everything is difficult, a bigger Trailer would need a whole new Driving License wich is expensive, than Taxes etc. Thats a pretty normal Car/Trailer Setup here.
Drives absolutely comfy, Trailer has 100kmh Rating so it must have Shocks and Special Tires wich can 140kmh. The Wheels can 750kg each and require 90psi Pressure.

Last edited:
OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #291
If you are going to only be towing it for track use only, any plans to install a full cage in it (or do you plan on occasionally using it on the street as well??). [wink] [driving]
I ordered a full Cage in December last Year and fully payed it but cancelled it one Month later due to exceeding Prices and some Promises they could not make.
Its still on my List! I am fighting with me to unregister it or not next Year, the amount of Events for unregistered Cars are not plenty and its not insured then. Also its not possible to make a little drive around Town to check something real quick.