Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dr.Prutteklutt's Clubsport FiST

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #42
Installed my Injen Catback Exhaust Yesterday.
Forgot to take some Pictures on the Lift, so i did a few on the Ground[^]

Hey, Doc!
Love the car, loving the build progress. I especially love those wheels!
I think we're all so jealous of your access to the Ring and appreciate your videos.
Have you thought of adding Harry's Laptimer?
Have you seen Rodmoe's video: https://youtu.be/dvRR4VZp9ZY
Load up the Ring and away you go!

I'd like to import that Estate ST...just something about it...even the Mazada 6 wagon I liked...but so jealous of your track time, I'd be there everyday!! Lol

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #46
What does the term "Clubsport" mean? I've seen it thrown around by VW, Renault, Mountune...
It means that you can use this Car Normal and also for Trackdays, Porsche did some CS Models in the past, but you can order some Clubsport Packages for some Porsches today wich includes Rollcage, Fire Extinguisher ans so on...

Hey, Doc!
Have you thought of adding Harry's Laptimer?
Have you seen Rodmoe's video: https://youtu.be/dvRR4VZp9ZY
Load up the Ring and away you go!
Yeah I have used Harry's Laptimer once in 2014 for a Lap in October where the car was Stock.
But in 2015 I forgot to use that :D

I'd like to import that Estate ST...just something about it...even the Mazada 6 wagon I liked...but so jealous of your track time, I'd be there everyday!! Lol
When I buy a Focus ST than only the Estate, I didn´t need the Room but i like the Form of it.
Yeah I really enjoy the Time at (THE RING) everytime so much :)

I spend some Money on new Tools today from Wera, I only buy Wera Tools because I have good Experience with that Stuff[wrenchin]

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #47
Today i installed the strongest Powerflex Exhaust Hangers EXH012, before i had EXH005 and they where to soft for Track use i think. And i did some better Pictures while i was under the Car alswell.

I also cutted the End because it was too long for my Taste, the Europe 3 Door Version is a bit shorter on the Rear [wrenchin]

Oh damn dude. I didn't realize you've been on the stock intercooler this whole time. I bet your car really appreciates the new piece. I'm surprised it held up so well on track all along.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #51
Oh damn dude. I didn't realize you've been on the stock intercooler this whole time.
Yeah i was on the Stock one about one and a half Year, this Summer when the Temperatures where up to 102F at the Ring it was horrible with the Stock Intercooler, I drove my last Round for this Year in October at 48F and on the Section Kesselchen is was 12mph faster than in the Summer, so my Decition was a better Intercooler for the next Session :)
Tomorrow i will get my Daily Car,i bought a Fiesta Mark 4 in Dark Green Metallic [like] so the FiST will be standing till April i think, because the Weather gets bad more and more here.

Greetings from Germany[wave]

Hey Marcel! I received your PM, but I'm not able to reply. Send another my way with your FB info, and I'll gladly add you!

Hello Dr.Prutteklutt's,
I always look at the evolution of your ST, nice work with beautiful items ;)
Question, where did you find your Injen exhaust ?
I've never seen this catback on the web site I visit. Could you give me the link where you ordered it ?
Thank you. [wave]

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #57
Question, where did you find your Injen exhaust ?
I've never seen this catback on the web site I visit. Could you give me the link where you ordered it ?
Hi, I ordered it at RH-Renntechnik, the most Parts come from there because i know the Owner, its a good Friend.

http://www.rhrenntechnik.de/de/Fiesta-ST-2012/Auspuff-232/Fiesta-ST-180-Scorpion-Sportauspuffanlage-ab-KAT-mit-EG-1960-1995.html

Sad is the Price was lower at the Time i bought mine, the Exhaust was also on Stock because a Customer don´t wanted it anymore after he ordered it.
You can choose two Designs for the Singel Tip. The one in the Link with the Blue Finish and the one that i have with the Raw Look.
Send me a PN if You want one, i will ask him how long the Shipping will be and so on, because he is very busy and don´t anwser on Mails at the Moment. I call him on the Phone everytime, its more effective :D

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
No its not, the Transmission Oil Change is the first.
I have done many Motor Oil Changes till now, I do it every 10000km and tightened the Filter per Hand so everything is fine ( trust me i'm an engineer :D )

Remember Engineers built the Titanic while ammatures built the Ark... lol if you believe in such things.
anyway love the car and keep on ripping up "the One Ring" that rules them all

Hi, I ordered it at RH-Renntechnik, the most Parts come from there because i know the Owner, its a good Friend.

http://www.rhrenntechnik.de/de/Fiesta-ST-2012/Auspuff-232/Fiesta-ST-180-Scorpion-Sportauspuffanlage-ab-KAT-mit-EG-1960-1995.html

Sad is the Price was lower at the Time i bought mine, the Exhaust was also on Stock because a Customer don´t wanted it anymore after he ordered it.
You can choose two Designs for the Singel Tip. The one in the Link with the Blue Finish and the one that i have with the Raw Look.
Send me a PN if You want one, i will ask him how long the Shipping will be and so on, because he is very busy and don´t anwser on Mails at the Moment. I call him on the Phone everytime, its more effective :D

Thank you for that answer ! [thumb]

I'm glad to know more, not necessarily for me (I got a Milltek catback) but for the French FiestaST forum.
Nobody has installed this "Injen" catback in our ST community.

A bit expensive yes, but I really like the look.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #60
Bought some Ctek Stuff today, needed a new Battery Charger and also don´t wanted to use the Clamps everytime so i bought the Ctek MXS 3.8 and the Comfort Indicator Panel.
I was looking for a good Place on the right Side so the Cables can be short and more stealthy looking.
Masured a bit on different Places and finally the best Place was the ECU Cover. [^]
So i take it of and made a Hole for the Panel with my Dremel. [wrenchin]
Its a tight fit behin the Cover so it must be exacly on this Place.
I am pretty happy with the Result [like]