Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dr.Prutteklutt's Clubsport FiST

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #144
Those tips are PERFECTION!! [twothumb]
It was one of the Reasons to go with Milltek for me.
Wanted Black Tips that are Black Inside too not Just the Outside like other Brands.
And Because these ones are Ceramic coated it does resist the Heat and they can do it on the Inside also [like]
The bit of additional charge for them was worth it i think :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It was one of the Reasons to go with Milltek for me.
Wanted Black Tips that are Black Inside too not Just the Outside like other Brands.
And Because these ones are Ceramic coated it does resist the Heat and they can do it on the Inside also [like]
The bit of additional charge for them was worth it i think :)
AGREED! [thumb]

I have, and will in the future Black Glacier (~satin black) Cerakote EVERY exhaust tip I put on this car!! ;)

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #159
I did a Transmission Oil Change today and replaced the Drain Plug with a Drain Valve for cleaner draining in the Future[wrenchin]
Transmission is filled with Motul Gear 300 now[thumb]

Just noticed your rear diffuser; is it black? Did it come that way or did you paint it?

On my Oxford White US version it is body coloured; I like the contrast with the black rear valance in between it and the bumper cover!