Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dr.Prutteklutt's Clubsport FiST

Hello,

I want to do a little Story of the buildings that I have already done and the Things that I will do in the Future on my FiST.
My aim is to make a Clubsport FiST, I want to drive it on the Roads Daily and go on the Track and have Fun on the Weekends.

First I apologies for my Bad English, I will try to make it better[:)]

It all has started with the Brand New Car in July 2014.

The first Week I changed the Original Wheels to OZ Ultraleggera?s with Yokohama Tires.

I break in the New Car for 1500km and installed a KW ST-X Suspension and a Graham Goode Induction System.

After I drive serval Rounds on the Lovely Nordschleife I changed the Front Tires with New ones and installed a Wiechers Front Lower 2 Point Stress Bar and a Forge Motorsport Charge Pipe.

I also deletet the Center Muffler with a straight Pipe and added a White Induction Hose to my GGR Induction System.

Because the Original Front Brakediscs and Pads where totaly destroyed after many Days on the Track, I installed Tarox F2000 Discs and Dicxel Sport Brake Pads.

I spend many Weekends on the N?rburgring so the Brakepads last not long and I installed new Ferodo DS2500 Pads Today.
The Pads on the Rear are also worn out so the New ones will arrive Tomorrow.
On Friday this Week I have the 40000km Inspection at my Ford Dealer :)

Thats it for the Moment.
I will update this Thread with upcoming new Upgrades[:)]

Regards Marcel.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Fixed the thread issue for you.[thumb]

Awesome pictures and glad to see someone using their ST on some amazing tracks/roads. Have you been able to notice a difference after adding the 2 point brace?

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #5
Awesome pictures and glad to see someone using their ST on some amazing tracks/roads. Have you been able to notice a difference after adding the 2 point brace?
Thanks, the Suspension is more harder and stiffer now.
I will add a Front Upper Strut next to make it more agressive on the Front, the Rear is stiff enough because of the complete Rear Axel i think.

Here are some Videos from me on the Nordschleife:

[video=youtube;mu5lpT33kUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu5lpT33kUw[/video]

[video=youtube;d0aOQMPABYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0aOQMPABYg[/video]

And one that made my Friend with his FiST behind me on the N?rburgring GP Track:

[video=youtube;W1vyBo1r0gs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1vyBo1r0gs[/video]

rexdriver85

Very cool! Thanks for posting the videos, you are very fortunate to be able to do this on such amazing track on the weekends. [emoji106][emoji106]

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #9
Yeah, the N?rburgring is just 80km = 50miles away from where I live, so its a 45min Trip :)
When the Weather is great on Saturday and Sundays there is soooo much Traffic on the Track, all the People from United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland and so on and so on, came here :D totaly insane :D

Izzy

Looks great Marcel!...wish we had the 2 door version in the US! So green with envy!...[vommit]

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #11
Has no one imported a 2 Door Version yet? I have seen Your 4 Door Version on the N?rburgring here last Year, i think it was a US Soldier based in Germany, i often see these Guys bring their Cars over here...most Corvette and other V8 Cars...

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #12
Today I have instelled New Brake Pads on the Rear Axel, and btw I cleaned the Big White Shopping Cart :D

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #13

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Wow! Amazing pics. Looks like u had a great time. I appreciate you posting pics and videos. It's good to see someone thoroughly enjoying their Fiesta. Doing what it was meant to be done. It's also good to see you enjoying it on the track. Keep us out here in the States posted[driving]

Nice car, with quality improvements [thumb]

My little white is also run on nordscheilfe sometimes... good feelings with this fun Fiesta !