Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dr.Prutteklutt's Clubsport FiST

felopr

If your going low with the Suspension the Swaybar will always be bent and can hit other Suspesnion Parts when its bumpy, because your original Links are perfect for Stock Suspension high, now i can adjust that.
It drives better, many in the Germany did that to the Fiesta ST and other Cars after lowering it.
Good info, cheers mate

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Your Mountune boost and coolant hoses are still made by Samco, whereas ours here in the states are now sourced from an American company (hopefully quality U.S. made) which Mountune Cali will not divulge. [:(]
(Ours now ONLY have the Mountune logo on them, NO Samco logo.)

They DO claim that they are even HIGHER quality than the Brit made Samco products though, if I am to believe them.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #205
Your Mountune boost and coolant hoses are still made by Samco, whereas ours here in the states are now sourced from an American company (hopefully quality U.S. made) which Mountune Cali will not divulge. [:(]
(Ours now ONLY have the Mountune logo on them, NO Samco logo.)

They DO claim that they are even HIGHER quality than the Brit made Samco products though, if I am to believe them.
Ah mkay, good to know.
In Europe Samco is the Best you can get, but the expensivest ones also.
There was a 15% off Fiesta ST Christmas Deal on Friday and they where in Stock so i ordered them from Mountune in Britain for around 80€ less Money than from a German Mountune Dealer.
Wanted to buy them next year but the Offer was to good[facepalm]
I do have the Intake Hose from Mountune in Black so i wanted to have it matching with the other Parts, i am a little picky[screwy]
Now i only need the Crossover Pipe and then its all Mountune Parts in the Air System[tongue]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yeah, I KNOW of Samco's incomparable rep in; F1, WRC, DTM, WTCC, etc., etc., so I was more than a little let down when I received the boost hoses from Mountune USA and they did not have Samco's label/logo on them. [:(]

My only saving grace is IF they are even HALF correct about the quality of these supposedly US made hoses (I'm guessing sub-contracted from Hoses, INC. or such [dunno]).

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #210
I installed the Rear ones last Night as i am waiting to get the Powerflex Bushings for the Control Arms in the Front[wrenchin]

I renewed the Spring Seats in the Axle as well[thumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
PowerFlex does not make their spring seats for our rides (yet)?

Is that adjuster wheel on the bottom of the rear Variant 3s for rebound or compression?
(The compression adjustment was always on the bottom for the Koni Sports.)

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #212
PowerFlex does not make their spring seats for our rides (yet)?
Nope, just the Upper ones for the Stock Suspension.

Thats What KW says:

Rebound:
The rebound setting can be adjusted at the upper en
d of the piston rod via an adjustment wheel.
There are 2 different versions rega
rding the setting of the
rebound. In version 1
the adjustment wheel will
be put on the upper end of the piston rod. In versi
on 2 the adjustment wheel is already mounted on the
piston rod.
In both versions, the adjustment will be done based on
closed status (max. hard). The closed status is
reached when the adjustment wheel is completely
turned to hard (+). (”0“ on the adjustable wheel).
The effective adjustment range is 0 – 16 clicks open.

Bump:
Adjustment of compression damping takes place at the
bottom of the damper, also with the support of the
adjustment wheel. The adjustment will be done based on
the closed valve (max. hard). The closed valve
can be reached by turning the adjustment wheel completely to hard (+).
The maximum effective adjustment is 0 – 12 clicks.

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #215
After i installed the new Suspension and the Powerflex Bushings in January i put on some new Brembo Brake Discs and Pads on the Rear today [wrenchin]
On the Front i will install some new Tarox F2000 Discs, these should come next Week.
Today also arrived my Velossatech Big Mouth wich i ordered in the Groupbuy here [:)]
Only 20 Days left and i can drive my little ST again after 5 Month [loveboost]
In April i will visit a Motorsport Shop near the Nürburgring to get the Suspension Setup and TÜV approve [pray]

OP
Dr.Prutteklutt
Thread Starter #220
NICE!

Are those actually cast in Italy?
Yes, its a Italian Company who produces in Italy, these are expensive but high Quality Rotors, i used them back in 2015 when they wehere Illegal.
The F2000 is manufactured using only the highest quality high carbon TUV approved castings and features the unique TAROX heat treatment for strength and durability, final hand balancing for the smoothest finish ensuring perfect contact and a quick bedding-in process and a final, anti-rust treatment.
Now they are Legal here with TÜV Papers so i ordered them.
I want the Tarox Big Brake Kit but i need to save some Money for it first after all the Mods over the Winter.