Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617
Results 161 to 169 of 169
117 Likes

Thread: Swift Spec-R Springs Installed

  1. #161
    Senior Member 567 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    City
    Blaine
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,350
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    567


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I ordered some...got the old intergalactic back order email for a couple weeks.... Grr... should've bought them earlier!

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

  2. #162
    New Member 23 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    City
    Middlesex county
    State
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    23


    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonFiST View Post
    I ordered some...got the old intergalactic back order email for a couple weeks.... Grr... should've bought them earlier!

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Where did you order them from?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #163
    Senior Member 567 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    City
    Blaine
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,350
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    567


    2 Likes

    I got them from Ron@whoosh....just supporting probably the best fiesta after market parts vendor for us...I know I could get them elsewhere but Ron has always been a standup guy and here for us when needed!

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

  4. #164
    New Member 23 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    City
    Middlesex county
    State
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    23


    1 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonFiST View Post
    I got them from Ron@whoosh....just supporting probably the best fiesta after market parts vendor for us...I know I could get them elsewhere but Ron has always been a standup guy and here for us when needed!

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Wow looks like I ordered them from him just in time less than two weeks ago and they shipped right away. He is my go to guy as well. Top notch company.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #165
    Member 52 Rep Points J_BadWOLF's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    May 2018
    City
    Oak Harbor
    State
    WA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    52


    2 Likes

    Their customer service is almost shocking how good it is. I hit him up with a question about an order and he had a full breakdown of all the parts status to me in a few hours. I was expecting a day or two... Whoosh is my new go-to!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #166
    New Member 23 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    City
    New Baden
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    23


    1 Likes

    Wow I must have slipped right in just in time as well. Mine shipped the same day of the order. Good call on sticking with Ron though, as the others have said he's a stand up guy and will make sure you get taken care of ASAP.
    2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST - 17x7.5 Rota Titans, Swift Spec-R springs, K&N CAI, needs more mods...
    2003 Redfire Cobra 'Vert - pulley, intake, exhaust, lowered, style bar, XXR 526

  7. #167
    Vendor Premier Vendor 1041 Rep Points ron@whoosh's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    City
    Las Vegas
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,187
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    1041


    1 Likes

    thanks guys
    we drained Swifts stock pretty quick. Typically these springs do ship same day in most cases but with the recent volume they have been depleted. I'd be very surprised if anyone else would have them in stock. We usually have some here then drop ship when OOS. Most sites will drop ship as typical practice and if that's the case, there is no stock until Swift's shipment arrives in about a week. We have a literal ton of orders set up for auto-ship already once they arrive so I'm very sorry for the stock situation. It does speak highly of how great this product truly is!

    whoosh motorsports
    Performance Parts and Accessories: Fiesta ST . Focus ST/RS . Mustang ecoboost
    Ron Miller, Owner
    610-334-2158

    http://whooshmotorsports.com

  8. #168
    Member 58 Rep Points kevinatfms's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    City
    Germantown
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    58


    Quote Originally Posted by ron@whoosh View Post
    thanks guys
    we drained Swifts stock pretty quick. Typically these springs do ship same day in most cases but with the recent volume they have been depleted. I'd be very surprised if anyone else would have them in stock. We usually have some here then drop ship when OOS. Most sites will drop ship as typical practice and if that's the case, there is no stock until Swift's shipment arrives in about a week. We have a literal ton of orders set up for auto-ship already once they arrive so I'm very sorry for the stock situation. It does speak highly of how great this product truly is!
    Any update? I ordered a set early this week and haven't seen an email about shipment. No rush since im on hold on auto-x(baby coming soon!) but would love to get them ready by mid july.
    FORD CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN 2004-2011
    KIA/HYUNDAI GDS4 TECHNICIAN 2004-2007

    2015 Fiesta ST
    2017 Colorado Z71 Duramax
    2015 Edge Sport(Wife's)

  9. #169
    Vendor Premier Vendor 1041 Rep Points ron@whoosh's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    City
    Las Vegas
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,187
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    1041


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinatfms View Post
    Any update? I ordered a set early this week and haven't seen an email about shipment. No rush since im on hold on auto-x(baby coming soon!) but would love to get them ready by mid july.
    you'll receive an email with FedEx tracking the moment they ship
    all pending orders are now scheduled to ship Monday 6/18

    whoosh motorsports
    Performance Parts and Accessories: Fiesta ST . Focus ST/RS . Mustang ecoboost
    Ron Miller, Owner
    610-334-2158

    http://whooshmotorsports.com


 
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617

Similar Threads

  1. Swift Spec-R springs
    By OffTheWall503 in forum whoosh motorsports
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 07:02 PM
  2. Swift Spec-R springs
    By OffTheWall503 in forum Want To Buy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2017, 09:59 PM
  3. Swift Spec-R Springs
    By SoyFiesta in forum Suspension, Brakes & Chassis
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-20-2016, 10:03 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2016, 07:26 PM
  5. Swift 'Spec R' stock location/mount springs?
    By M-Sport fan in forum Suspension, Brakes & Chassis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2016, 04:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •