Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift Spec-R Springs Installed

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the feedback! How would you rate the noise levels on the Nittos? I'm currently shopping for new tires...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
I don’t know how they compare to other tires, but they’re quieter than the stock Bridgestones.

anticon

Thanks for the feedback! How would you rate the noise levels on the Nittos? I'm currently shopping for new tires...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
On most roads I don't notice much noise, but for some reason on certain rough sections of the freeway it gets annoying pretty fas.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I ordered some...got the old intergalactic back order email for a couple weeks.... Grr... should've bought them earlier!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I got them from Ron@whoosh....just supporting probably the best fiesta after market parts vendor for us...I know I could get them elsewhere but Ron has always been a standup guy and here for us when needed!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Wow looks like I ordered them from him just in time less than two weeks ago and they shipped right away. He is my go to guy as well. Top notch company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their customer service is almost shocking how good it is. I hit him up with a question about an order and he had a full breakdown of all the parts status to me in a few hours. I was expecting a day or two... Whoosh is my new go-to!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow I must have slipped right in just in time as well. Mine shipped the same day of the order. Good call on sticking with Ron though, as the others have said he's a stand up guy and will make sure you get taken care of ASAP.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
thanks guys
we drained Swifts stock pretty quick. Typically these springs do ship same day in most cases but with the recent volume they have been depleted. I'd be very surprised if anyone else would have them in stock. We usually have some here then drop ship when OOS. Most sites will drop ship as typical practice and if that's the case, there is no stock until Swift's shipment arrives in about a week. We have a literal ton of orders set up for auto-ship already once they arrive so I'm very sorry for the stock situation. It does speak highly of how great this product truly is!

kevinatfms

thanks guys
we drained Swifts stock pretty quick. Typically these springs do ship same day in most cases but with the recent volume they have been depleted. I'd be very surprised if anyone else would have them in stock. We usually have some here then drop ship when OOS. Most sites will drop ship as typical practice and if that's the case, there is no stock until Swift's shipment arrives in about a week. We have a literal ton of orders set up for auto-ship already once they arrive so I'm very sorry for the stock situation. It does speak highly of how great this product truly is!
Any update? I ordered a set early this week and haven't seen an email about shipment. No rush since im on hold on auto-x(baby coming soon!) but would love to get them ready by mid july.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Any update? I ordered a set early this week and haven't seen an email about shipment. No rush since im on hold on auto-x(baby coming soon!) but would love to get them ready by mid july.
you'll receive an email with FedEx tracking the moment they ship
all pending orders are now scheduled to ship Monday 6/18

Mikey456

I’m interested in the Swift Springs to go with my stock struts. I’m happy with the handling of the car in stock form but just would like to reduce the fender/tire gap. My question is whether I need to go with a torsion bar when I upgrade to the new Swift Springs. I want to maintain similar handling characteristics of the stock suspension (no increase in understeer from the stiffer setup) I also have no motor mods done to the car.

Thanks

I currently have swift springs, and pierce 2 pt. the rear trunk brace and the rear torsion bar. The car still has lift-off oversteer like stock. It's still predictable and communicates a little bit more through the seat. The springs ride great. I would definately suggest atleast the basic pierce braces if you're looking for handling. They are easy installs and make a difference.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Mikey456

Thanks for your input. So, I guess what you saying is that without the braces the Swift Springs create more understeer at the limit? I don’t do autocross, but enjoy canyon driving from time to time.

I had all of the braces installed for about a year before the swift springs. I also installed rpf1's and federal 595 rs-r tires at that time and had it aligned slightly more aggressive then stock. So i can't give you an impression on just the springs. I daily drive and just mess around on back roads. Love the springs, the ride better than I thought they would.

But from what I can tell the springs definately made it corner flatter. I don't think it made it understeer more. I drive in sport mode most of the time and it feels pretty neutral unless you push pretty hard and let off mid-corner. Then a bit of oversteer.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk