Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Evap Canister Skid Plate

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[nutkick]

I guess it's more the nicks and "staining" that could occur or even the haze that usually falls over it. Either way I wanted it black. But thanks for letting everyone know I'm dumb jeez![bawling]
No problem. Any time. [poke] [rofl] I know what you meant I just was more concern others may think no-pistons items would rust. But ya even a stainless steel will stain/discolour. I also want to paint mine and likely the skid plate just for a different look, but likely next year and I know the engine skid plate will get scratches so debating it but using rock guard should help (stealing your idea).

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #63
Just built a few more skid plates. I have them in stock and ready to ship. Just let me know.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #65
Just finished building a few more ST evap skid plates and sent out a couple PMs to those waiting.

If you're interested in one, just let me know.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #66
Bump to the top! I have a few more of the ST Evap skid plates left in stock.

I got mine on in about 15 miuntes if I did not take pics once the car was up on stands ..
Here is what I got pics say it all fir and finish even before it was coated are TOP NOTCH and the holes are the perfect size to fit the nuts through from the bottom with ease.
A well thought out product well made and EASY to install..

Thanks No-Pistons GREAT WORK AGAIN !!!
Rodmoe is this painted or powder coated?

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #71
I know this has been mentioned before, but do you ever think about doing a full skid plate for the front? I'm sure it would sell.
Yeah, I've definitely thought about it many times and might come out with something in the future. I'm just really limited on time at the moment unfortunately.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
[MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] do you mind telling me what you paid to powder coat it? I've been shopping around the ATL area and trying to get a base line on cost for this piece.

Thanks in advance!
I have a family member that can get it done for no cost but color choice is limited to what they handle.. Sorry

I have a family member that can get it done for no cost but color choice is limited to what they handle.. Sorry
Wow lucky you! The place I went for my headers has a $50 minimum I'm debating if it's worth it since it was half the price of the piece...

Might just paint it at this point

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Wow lucky you! The place I went for my headers has a $50 minimum I'm debating if it's worth it since it was half the price of the piece...

Might just paint it at this point
i agree once it is tucked up under there i realy only see it when im washing the car or swapping out tires and brake pads for track days

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #76
Just made a few more of the Evap skid plates yesterday! [wrenchin] PM me if you would like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.