Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock vs. Stage 2 / Compared to Stage 3 + Pro tune.

That's good to hear. I'll be sending some logs to randy after my intercooler install. Good to hear there's a significant difference.
VERY GOOD IDEA! Trust me, you will be MORE than happy with his tuning, and he is VERY fast about getting back to you, and tells you exactly what he has done, Very good guy to work with and again, I cannot say enough about his tunes.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
VERY GOOD IDEA! Trust me, you will be MORE than happy with his tuning, and he is VERY fast about getting back to you, and tells you exactly what he has done, Very good guy to work with and again, I cannot say enough about his tunes.
You have me wanted my intercooler even more now, which I didn't think was possible!

You have me wanted my intercooler even more now, which I didn't think was possible!
Lmao. I wish I had an intercooler, That is the only part I am missing for full stage 3, I am going to pick up DHM Intercooler hopefully sooner than later and run an protune E30 tune. Which will me insane. Ha. Post up how much you love Randy's pro tune once you get it.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Lmao. I wish I had an intercooler, That is the only part I am missing for full stage 3, I am going to pick up DHM Intercooler hopefully sooner than later and run an protune E30 tune. Which will me insane. Ha. Post up how much you love Randy's pro tune once you get it.
I'll be getting my dhm soon. Whenever he ships out then stage 2 off the shelf for a while until I get some logs done.

Then let randy work his magic.

Are you running stage 2 with out an aftermarket FMIC?

Are you running stage 2 with out an aftermarket FMIC?
This is a very old post. I was running a custom tune done by TUNE+ at the time with out the intercooler. I ended up getting DHM factory fitment and a HOT side pipe upgrade with a TIAL Q BOV. Then about 3 weeks later ended up getting a cyborg turbo. And now I do not even own a Fiesta any more.

I'm just past week 1 of my stage 2 tune with required supporting mods. I went with stratified's tune. I tried the cobb OTS tune and while it was fun, i prefer the stratified tune. The difference from stock to stage 1, to stage 2 is incremental but noticeable. I don't know how my car would stack up against my car stock from a drag race, but mid gear in my stage 2 feels miles quicker. The fiesta is an oddly positioned car. Its quick enough for people to want to make quicker, but not really expandable enough to be a real platform for straight line racing. Then again, that's not the purpose of this car.