Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 FiST tune by Randy Robles Mountune California

This my 2014 FiST from Puerto Rico. Temparature 95, Heat index 104, (Mods = AP3 Custom tune by Randy Robles Mountune, K&N Air Charger, Airtec FMIC, Mountune Cat Back exhaust, 93 oct fuel) I select to get the AP from Mountune for the back up they gave You after you buy it. You receive Your AP3 with all COBB stages and a custom Mountune tune by Randy Robles. That's the best deal, Randy took extremely good care of my tune, he is quick sending you new revisions so you can achieve in short time what you really expect out of your mods. People, the proof is here, take a look at my FiST numbers, I have 302/tq and 239.78/whp. You want a fast FiST? Call Randy Robles

Attachments

Randy is a great dude. He tuned at least a couple of my Foci back in his FSWerks and FocusSport(there's a throwback) days. I'm going a different direction this time around, but I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

I got my 93 octane all stock tune from Randy about a week ago and the difference is eye-opening to say the least. If anyone is sitting on the fence about this, my advice is to do it. Now.