Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fire Extinguisher Bracket

Trader history for Motorstate (0)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club

Attachments

[MENTION=3366]Motorstate[/MENTION]

Can the seat slide forward over the fire extinguisher?

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
I believe it does. I will mount it again tonight to make sure for you.

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
I don't see why it wouldn't. just have to switch the sides as the left and right are different lengths. I'll also check on that tonight.

Instead of a three piece bracket try to make it a one piece so it will be flush to the floor instead of bolts sticking out (might rub a hole in carpet)... definitely onto something with this!

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
[MENTION=3058]WhiteFords[/MENTION]
The bracket will work on the drivers side with plenty of room to drive the car and not hit it with your legs.
[MENTION=2063]Dustys318[/MENTION]
The seat can move forward with the bracket pretty far. Not all the way but very close. I also could do a one piece. I have the ability to weld. However I did make this with extra room between the bolts and floor to avoid them rubbing a hole into the carpet. Even if I did weld it into a one piece the fire extinguisher holder would still need to be bolted on.

Nice! I'll take a metal one! PM me your PayPal info so I can send the money..

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Not sure if you're getting my personal messages [MENTION=2063]Dustys318[/MENTION]. Send me your address to my personal email Caleb.c.mullauer@gmail.com so I can figure out shipping and give you a Final total.

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
Just want to thank everyone who has ordered so far! More than pleased with the response I've gotten back from these. I think everyone who orders one will be very happy with its performance. Oh and I've decided to try and make one of these for the focus ST so if anyone knows someone with a focus ST that would like one please let them know about me!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Might want to hit up MSDHM she has a FoST and is in Your State too :)
Glad to help and looking forward to getting mine soon ..

meFiSTo

That's pretty slick and a fantastic price. I'd definitely have gone for this option had i not already paid $$$$ for a welded-in option. Mine has a couple of arms welded to the under seat bracket/bar itself. So it moves. Totally different FE moutning/release assembly, but this is a great option. Good job. Not too tough to remove the FE and bar, although the brackets maybe would be easier to leave (but even taking those off would be an added 10 minutes for removal and then upon reinstall...perhaps that would be the quickest thing...unhitch the FE and then just remove the assembly at the seat bolts). Again, nice, simple approach. Kudos to you.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Got Mine but need to get a Fire Ext. now then will post up a note on it. Looks very well thought out and should fit nice .. good fit and finish Thanks MotorState ;) great Job...

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
[MENTION=759]Hijinx[/MENTION]
I have a steel one painted and ready to go. I was going to build a few aluminum ones this week. If you would like it pm me your address! I'll give you the PayPal information and I can have it sent out Monday. [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION]
I'm glad you are happy with it! Thanks again for being the first order! Can't wait to see it in the car!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ok here are a few pics of the Fire Ext. bracket mounted in my car My mount was a odd size holes on the fire Ext itself so I needed to drill a new whole to fit it. thats what I get for not buying the recomended Fire Ext .. LOL no biggy
Far Right and far Left pics. Then as I mounted it. On track the floormat is not allowed so it won't be missed..
Thanks Motorstate nice job!!

Attachments