Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD ECOBEAST billet badges

Trader history for pelotonracer2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #44
Looks like we already met the minimum!

thanks for pulling this together [MENTION=241]pelotonracer2[/MENTION] !
Oh yeah. We've made it past 10 on the red ones. Just need 4 more Green ones and we'll make that minimum too. [clap]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
Maybe if we get to 20+ we can get a deeper discount? Just throwing that out there. [dunno]
Maybe. However, the guy makes these on his personal CNC machine as a hobby so he's not really making much after materials and time. I'll keep the group buy going for at least a week, it is *EXCLUSIVE* to this forum only. I'm not advertising on other sites.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Maybe. However, the guy makes these on his personal CNC machine as a hobby so he's not really making much after materials and time. I'll keep the group buy going for at least a week, it is *EXCLUSIVE* to this forum only. I'm not advertising on other sites.
Is this from the same guy in Colorado who is selling the exact same badges on the Focus ST forum?

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/8312130-post126.html

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-discussions/35032-guess-who-s-ecobeast.html

Looking forward to these!

Gonna have to do some power mods before the badge goes on though. Can't have an 'EcoBeast' emblem without some heat under the hood to back it up, ya know?

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
Looking forward to these!

Gonna have to do some power mods before the badge goes on though. Can't have an 'EcoBeast' emblem without some heat under the hood to back it up, ya know?
No worries.. heh [:p]

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #56
What's his/her contact info? I'd like to see if they can do another (different) billet emblem for me... Thanks
That's one of the things Chris said he wanted to avoid (I guess he's been down that road before) but after the "group buy" you can certainly see if he'll do some "one offs" although price wise, unless you are buying on volume, it may cost an arm, a leg and your first born child. lol [:p]

That's one of the things Chris said he wanted to avoid (I guess he's been down that road before) but after the "group buy" you can certainly see if he'll do some "one offs" although price wise, unless you are buying on volume, it may cost an arm, a leg and your first born child. lol [:p]
Ah, ok..

What's his/her contact info? I'd like to see if they can do another (different) billet emblem for me... Thanks

BilletBadges.com will make you any kind of badging you want. Pricing is very reasonable considering the quality, which is excellent. The advantage of getting on this group buy is that it gets the unit cost down. The OP did not indicate who the vendor is on the group buy. The vendor for the group buy may be another option as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.