Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 model orders

Mine was exactly 15 weeks from order date to delivery to Central Texas. Ordered June 12th, built Sept 7th, and arrived at dealer Sept 25th. I picked it up on the 28th and have been enjoying it for about 3 weeks now.

You got an excellent deal though, because I got basically the same thing as you except for molten orange paint which costs the same and it came out to $25k and change OTD after $2k in rebates.

jayrod1980

Mine was exactly 15 weeks from order date to delivery to Central Texas. Ordered June 12th, built Sept 7th, and arrived at dealer Sept 25th. I picked it up on the 28th and have been enjoying it for about 3 weeks now.

You got an excellent deal though, because I got basically the same thing as you except for molten orange paint which costs the same and it came out to $25k and change OTD after $2k in rebates.
Actually, I was wrong. My "dealer" messed up and that price didn't include any tax, title, etc. I needed 2K for tax because they tax at MSRP which is outrageous! Still a good deal for a car.