Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 model orders

I just ordered my 2016 fist yesterday I was wondering where everyone else is at in terms of their order for 2016 models. Maybe turn this thread to status updates for it?

I just ordered my 2016 fist yesterday I was wondering where everyone else is at in terms of their order for 2016 models. Maybe turn this thread to status updates for it?
I'll be happy to help you track your ST, yulysia. Just PM me your order number and dealer code. :)

Meagan

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Has Ford updated their site to show 2016 Fiesta models? I'm still getting the 2015s.

It's good that they did but it doesn't really change much for me...I'm just not too enthusiastic about the quotes I've been getting on the 2016's.
Can anyone that purchased a 2015 at the end of the 2014 year comment on if they saw better pricing at that time vs what was seen at about roughly this time of year last year?

OP
Y
Thread Starter #9
Does anyone know the accurate invoice pricing for 2016 models?

jayrod1980

I don't know about invoice, but I got my White Platinum Tricoat with Recaro package and navigation (no sunroof or stripes, etc) for around 23K before taxes through Military Auto Sales. They are usually similar to Truecar or USAA pricing, but the benefit for me is that I don't need to get that price on a car on the lot... I was able to purchase the car with those incentives. Additionally, if any better incentives are offered I receive them. However, I doubt anything will be coming out on 2016 models over $1000 bonus cash and/or good financing on a model you still can't get off the lot!

I believe I received my VIN for mine ordered in late July on 27 August 2015. I've been quoted 2 months build time, so hoping by 27 October, but dealer estimate is sometime in December. I think the latter estimate is a CYA estimate.

OP
Y
Thread Starter #11
Mine is estimated around November 20th and was ordered on the same date as yours. Maybe our build will arrive just on black Friday so we get better incentovr. Here's hoping :)

jayrod1980

Looking at the big thread, I can't see why it would come that late. I received my VIN on 27 August. I ordered the car in July. From VIN to delivery is supposed to take about 2 months, and there are people on the forum who have already received their 2016's. Take a look at the thread referenced in the beginning of this one at the delivery dates. They all seem to be around or less than 2 months from VIN date! I'm thinking now that mine will arrive around 20 October. Anytime before 2 November would be ideal for me as I need a car for my 30 mile drive to and from work, and I can't strip my wife of her Flex for my 3 kids, etc.

Looking at the big thread, I can't see why it would come that late. I received my VIN on 27 August. I ordered the car in July. From VIN to delivery is supposed to take about 2 months, and there are people on the forum who have already received their 2016's. Take a look at the thread referenced in the beginning of this one at the delivery dates. They all seem to be around or less than 2 months from VIN date. I'm thinking now that mine will arrive around 20 October. Anytime before 2 November would be ideal for me as I need a car for my 30 mile drive to and from work, and I can't strip my wife of her Flex for my 3 kids, etc.
I'm in a similar predicament as all I have to get around now is a motorcycle, which isn't exactly practical in Minnesota! I ordered mine early July, and they're quoting me November 14th as the delivery date! Although, I was able to print off a window sticker yesterday and got my VIN some time ago, so I'm hoping October also since it's going to get chilly.

My 2016 came MUCH faster than I was anticipating based on the apparent delays the 15's were suffering. I ordered in early June and it was here by mid August. Hope that info helps!

My 2016 came MUCH faster than I was anticipating based on the apparent delays the 15's were suffering. I ordered in early June and it was here by mid August. Hope that info helps!
Congrats on your new ST, TekJansen3! Don't hesitate to reach out should you ever need anything in the future. Enjoy it! :)

Is yours dealer stock? My VIN is not showing a window sticker yet. I actually got the VIN 21 August. I wonder what's up... maybe they gave me the wrong VIN?
Hey jayrod1980,

I'm able to provide you with order status updates until your ST is delivered. To do so, all I'll need is for you to PM your VIN, or order number and dealer code. Talk to you soon! :)

Nick

I've been an active member on FiestaST.net since it started up, but I decided to check on here and see what's up.

I ordered my 2016 Molten Orange on June 12th. The build was scheduled Aug 3rd. Built Sept 7th. ETA is Oct 5th to a Central Texas dealer. By that timing it's on par or a little bit shorter than the last of the 2015 orders were. However two of you in this thread seem to be getting yours faster than I'm getting mine. I'm looking at a little over 16 weeks from order to delivery at this point. I'm not sure if my dealer didn't put the order in right away or maybe because of the options or color on the cars they had a better placement in line at a specific time in the factory. In whatever case I am looking to have mine in a little over 2 weeks. These last two weeks or so are going to be the longest part of the whole waiting process.

My car: 2016 Fiesta ST, Molten Orange, Smoke Storm Recaros, Navigation. Most dealer ordered MO Fiestas come with orange interior and moonroofs. Neither of which I cared for and finding one even just without a moonroof proved difficult so I opted to just factory order as I had planned and I'm glad I did.

I've been wanting a Fiesta ST since before they came out so my wait has been a lot longer than just this factory order. I'm happy I'm getting a 2016 though since it comes with Sync 3 and standard with the Rado Grey wheels, which I wanted but didn't feel like paying the extra money for and was going to opt for the silver wheels when I ordered until I found out they dropped them and changed it up. I'm not a fan of the Ebony Black wheels.

jayrod1980

I believe if the order was already in the pipeline, as in if it was equipped with a popular package you probably get it faster. Mine was scheduled to be built 15 Oct and it was. I was quoted 9 Nov for delivery, but now it's around 15 Nov. It's going to be a little more difficult for me having to deal with only one car in the family for a week or so and will have to fly out to my in-laws to pick it up. I did get a pretty decent deal through Military Auto Sales. Out the door, including California's 8% sales tax it was $22K and change. The only options I didn't get were the black painted wheels/red calipers and the sunroof. I paid extra for the White Platinum tri-coat, recaro package, and navigation.

This might be a better question for the megathread, but does anyone know the average transit time from the Mexico plant to southern California? I might be wrong, but I would imagine they might take a different route by rail than some other places. Most of the posts I've read had their vehicle traveling by rail pretty much to Chicago before branching off or being put on a truck. I imagine the route my vehicle takes would affect shipment times.