Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Cyborg Turbo System

Trader history for Hijinx (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Used Cyborg; Inlet tube, Ported Manifold, Ported Inlet, larger wheels, upgraded Wastegate disk, EFR Wastegate, oversized bearings ~ 5k miles
$1300 plus shipping OBO
UPS shipping from 62208
PM me or text 85021eight19zero3

*prefer to core trade for stock manifold/turbo- ex: send me $1300 and once I receive your stock units I'll refund $400.

[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] can confirm this is a Cyborg.

Used Cyborg; Inlet tube, Ported Manifold, Ported Inlet, larger wheels, upgraded Wastegate disk, EFR Wastegate, oversized bearings ~ 5k miles
$1300 plus shipping OBO
UPS shipping from 62208
PM me or text 85021eight19zero3

*prefer to core trade for stock manifold/turbo- ex: send me $1300 and once I receive your stock units I'll refund $400.

[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] can confirm this is a Cyborg.
You going back to stock completely or just a different direction?

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #5
What kind of power did you make with setup?
My car made it to 230whp/280wtq-ish, but I became impatient on tuning it, and decided to call it quits a few months ago because I started saving for the DHM kit I just installed. There's a little story behind this... To make it short, I had an original Cyborg back last Oct-Nov. Two things happened; the weather became so frigid that we couldn't tune (spark blow out) and a Quick Lube overfilled my car preventing the oil from draining from the turbo and killed my bearing. That was in around Mar-Apr. So, I had it shipping off to SourSkittle and it was completely rebuilt with the oversized bearings and the more aggressive clip that is offered now. SS can also vouch for that.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
HiJinx has been really great to deal with and he has newest version of the cyborg that was rebuilt not very long ago at all. He told me long ago, prob even before the cyborg was paid for that he was going to move on to much higher hp options, and I think he def found it, lol.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #7
HiJinx has been really great to deal with and he has newest version of the cyborg that was rebuilt not very long ago at all. He told me long ago, prob even before the cyborg was paid for that he was going to move on to much higher hp options, and I think he def found it, lol.
Thanks for chiming in SS *fistbump*

Man.. This is the set up I want.. And will eventually be getting but I'm poor right now just spent way too much on car parts..

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #12
What sorts of power levels can I expect to make with 91 octane and this turbo?
I can't 100% honestly tell you that because I have 93 Oct in my area. However, I believe [MENTION=40]lessard.dcj[/MENTION] and [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] can give you an answer.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I think how much power you can make is limited by your supporting mods and what your willing to do tuning and fuel wise. Outside temps also weigh heavily on what it can make.

For instance.... If your willing to do some tuning and use meth and/or meth injection, you can make so pretty serious power.
http://www.datazap.me/u/Sourskittle

On the other hand. I'd say on pour 91oct, 230whp is do-able with tuning. But that's peak numbers. Peak numbers are not everything. At 6500rpm, we are talking 50whp+ over a stock turbo.

It seems "E-tuning" has its limits. No one yet has really taken the time to really stick it on a dyno and have it really tuned out in real life by a real tuner with many revisions over and over.

Lets just say.... 3-6 emails revisions is not going to cut it for tuning.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #15
Item has been sold! Thanks everyone for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.