Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PERON P3xx Twin-Scroll Turbo Thread

When I win the lottery, twin scroll it is. Big boost with minimized spool time.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #46
FYI...

Received this latest update yesterday directly from PERON in regards to their new Twin Scroll Turbo Kit for the FiST...

http://perontuned.co.uk/products/peron-p3xx-efr-twin-scroll-turbo-system-ford-fiesta-st-1-6t

"The twin scroll turbo kit has been hitting 300whp with full spool at 3k rpm.

It's not yet available for sale at this time, we will keep you informed as testing progresses.

We normally need to do this over a 6 month period to prove durability. "

-PERON Tuning

TempeST

Oh man... That's all good news to me!! Thanks for keeping tabs BoostBumps. This is looking even more promising than I had hoped

Sekred

1000 Post Club
The question I'm asking myself is what gear does it get 3k full spool?, I'd be pretty impressed if its 3rd.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Just been looking at Peron's website and it lists the twin scroll kit as Sold out, Out of stock [???:)]

jayrod1980

Probably just a database change to reflect that it's not available for sale yet. They said they wanted to do 6 months of testing first right?

GAbOS

Having owned a Twin Scroll. If I ever do swap the turbo, this would be it.

I daily.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #52
Peron Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Update

Sorry folks but I've been a bit distracted over the past few weeks with family stuff but thought I would share some past / recent updates Peron's been sending me with respect to their soon to be released Twin Scroll Turbo Kit...

3/11/16 - update

We can report that the kit is making 315ftlb (wheel power) and 315whp with +300whp from 5.5k to 7.5k available. The system will be the most advanced solution available for someone waiting fast spool and massive power. On the road the car is breathtakingly fast. We hope to launch this kit next week with dyno data etc.
2/26/16 - update

- The twin scroll kit is now consistently hitting +300whp / +300tq

- Peak Boost - 26psi (full spool at 3~3.5k rpm)

- Greater than +250 tq from 3500~6500rpm
Peron twin Scroll Man 3.jpg

Izzy

Exactly the numbers I aim to have. Something delivering these square numbers of 300hp/300ft.lbs is what I've been waiting for.

Sorry folks but I've been a bit distracted over the past few weeks with family issues but thought I would share some past / recent updates Peron's been sending me with respect to their soon to be released Twin Scroll Turbo Kit...

View attachment 9161

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #56
Peron Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Update

3/11/16 - update

We can report that the kit is making 315ftlb (wheel power) and 315whp with +300whp from 5.5k to 7.5k available. The system will be the most advanced solution available for someone waiting fast spool and massive power. On the road the car is breathtakingly fast. We hope to launch this kit next week with dyno data etc.
2/26/16 - update

- The twin scroll kit is now consistently hitting +300whp / +300tq

- Peak Boost - 26psi (full spool at 3~3.5k rpm)

- Greater than +250 tq from 3500~6500rpm
[HR][/HR]

More pics...

peron twin scroll turbo.jpg

Twin Scroll Manifold

Twin scroll manifold.jpg

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #58
I wonder how close the cyl 1 pipe is to the intake...
Dunno...I'm assuming that we should have installation pics along with final dyno results as soon as PERON releases the Twin Scroll kit...

If I recieve any install pics from Peron earlier than this I'll post for everyone to review....

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Dunno...I'm assuming that we should have installation pics along with final dyno results as soon as PERON releases the Twin Scroll kit...

If I recieve any install pics from Peron earlier than this I'll post for everyone to review....
I know one thing is for sure... It's going to be a humongous PITA to install.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #60
I know one thing is for sure... It's going to be a humongous PITA to install.
Yup...maybe...I'll ask about install as well..I know of a few folks who already have this kit installed across the pond doing eval work...