Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe's Blue by You Build

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Picked up PB FiST Mid Oct 2013

Played around with SVT stock rims and 225/45/17 Dunlop DZll but turned out as heavy as stock and rubbed without spacers.

Decided to Coat the SVT wheels for tweener season use when snow tires are not needed but it is too cold for Summer tires going to wrap them in MICHELIN Pilot Sport A/S3, 205/45/17 and see if these tires live up to the hype..
Note the Red ST plate is my Dead Pedal idea in the works ..

With Winter coming i need to find some winter tires and decided to go with a set of 15 inch MSW Trpe 23 rims and a set of Blizzak WS 60 195/55/15 the Tire Rack had on close out. They ended up being a few pennies more than just snow tires in my size 17 inch tire..

Moved on to adding a better engine tune with the COBB AP (running 91 tune as 93 octane gas is hard to find in town) LOVE THE AP Glad it was my first real mod I Installed

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
And I want your warm weather .. Lol life is not fair :)
Not that I could install the LSD yes as ford has not set a price on bearings yet .. Like wtf guys ... Really ..

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
And I want your warm weather .. Lol life is not fair :)
Not that I could install the LSD yes as ford has not set a price on bearings yet .. Like wtf guys ... Really ..
Hahaha good old lazy ford.
Man its not very warm right now. 22 and snowing. I'm a,southern Californian at heart so this is killing me

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Yup you are still 15 deg warmer than us .. Lol

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Hahaha good old lazy ford.
Man its not very warm right now. 22 and snowing. I'm a,southern Californian at heart so this is killing me
How far away are you from Ruidoso? Ever been there? I hear dog fighting jets flying around in those valleys from time to time when I'm up there (we have a house there).

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
How far away are you from Ruidoso? Ever been there? I hear dog fighting jets flying around in those valleys from time to time when I'm up there (we have a house there).
I'm like just shy of 200 miles. Kirtland is up in Albuquerque

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Your welcome, the idea of a forum is to share information and have a bit of fun now and then. Most of the stuff I find by luck looking for other stuff. lol.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Updates in second post this thread added Exhaust pics and Video.
And my one vanity thingy i'll be doing to this car all Blue Hoses

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Update Got Word Wheels are in the States and should be shipped to me this week or next .. Yeah Team D and PCA-1

Ordered 15x8 runs about 6.6 kgs or 14.5 lbs