Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A Used 2014 FiST listed for $18k

I'm almost certain that I bought the car you're referring to in this thread!

I was a little hesitant when I saw fleet vehicle history as well but figured I couldn't lose with the Ford certified pre-owned warranty coverage.

One of my previous used cars was a rental before I purchased it and it was very good to me. Of course this may not be true all of the time (certainly hope it is for me though [wink]) but these types of histories do not necessarily mean a vehicle has been thrashed.

Overall I'd like to think they're well maintained (maybe even more so than a car owned by a typical person) because it's in the best interest of the entity holding the vehicle to take care of it in order to protect their asset and get the most for the vehicle when it's time to retire or let it go.

Maybe I am just in a delusional fog though and can't see the forest for the trees but so far everything seems kosher with the vehicle and ther have been no hiccups however, who knows what the future may hold but hopefully, if anything goes horribly wrong due to its fleet vehicle history, it will still be under warranty then and Ford will take care of it.

I hear you there. I drove 3 hours when I bought mine. It was the closest one around. My '14 FiST was leased by 1 owner & serviced that first year from the same dealership I bought it from. $18.5, 18k miles, non-recaro/nav though but that didn't bother me. I've got little over 22k mi on her now :p

I bought a loaded green FiST with 13k miles for 18995. At 50 miles it way, it was the closest. The next closest was 200 miles away.

Sounds like I got a hell of a deal on mine judging from this thread. I got mine used and paid $18900 for a 2015 with the Rado Wheels, Sunroof, and navigation. Only had 1500 miles on it. The dealer had had it on the lot for 4 months and wanted it gone. They showed me what they paid for it and they lost $800 selling it to me.