Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Configurator is now live on Ford.com

Seeing it in magnetic has only confirmed that I made the right choice in ordering one in magnetic. :)

I thought about getting the darker wheels, but I don't like the red calipers.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Looking forward to seeing some of our new members pics of their FiSTs with new "Magnetic" paint and MO Recaro's which I think would look amazing paired together....

vehicle.png
vehicle 2.png

masonsturbos

I did wish they would have changed the body styling just a little over the previous models. A different front lip or maybe a small wing change would have been subtle yet different.

I picked up my '15 Tux today. I wrestled with waiting for Sync3, but the money on the table for the '15 just pushed the '16 beyond the realm of consideration. I am used to MFT from my other vehicles so I am aware of the general limitations/general goodness of the system. For the dollar difference I decided the '15 is the way to go! Invoice - $1,000.00 & 0% = Hell Yeah!

Young L

surprised no race red. Seen a magnetic focus st here on base but the color dumbs down the body lines and makes it look kinda plain.

You can get the wheels painted in black now!? God dammit.
Also, Molten Orange looks like crap on the site.

I would think there are certain parts on the CAN bus or other that also were upgraded for newer protocol support. To me this is a completely new electronics in the car. That said nothing I see on the new Sync 3 makes me want it. What I have now works and I am not wanting any feature. Obviously others will want to new features. One thing I will say is I think there will be bugs in the Sync 3 which will have many many versions released to upgrade. In comparison sync 2 in mature and mostly rock solid.

Looking forward to seeing some of our new members pics of their FiSTs with new "Magnetic" paint and MO Recaro's which I think would look amazing paired together....

View attachment 6251
View attachment 6252
Kona Blue would look great with the MO Recaros too. In my zip they are offering 0 for 72 and 1k back, Hell of a deal if you can find a 15 though.

So happy I didn't wait a year! I don't mind the Kona Blue, but rather have Performance Blue. Sad to see so few color options available for 2016. :(
Yeah, same here. At least it makes us discontinued colors more rare and OG lol compared to newer ones. Once I saw the car in Perf Blue I had to have it!

Magnetic paired with the Ebony wheels, it looks fantastic. Hope someone buys it and joins the forum soon. I want to see the real deal.

Anyone notice the red stitching on the base ST seats? It doesn't show-up up top but does down lower on the page. I want that!

soupcon

newbie here... i missed out on my favorite colors (PB and IS) and may have to "settle" for a 2016, as the deals have gotten much worse since labor day on the '15s.
that said, i'm seeing dealers post pics of their '16s now and have noticed the rado gray wheel-equipped cars have red calipers and the black-wheeled (upgraded) cars have regular calipers.

did i miss something? i was able to configure a magnetic with black wheels (a pretty cool combo) on the site and it shows red calipers.
i have not seen one magnetic with black wheels AND red calipers on autotrader. just mag with the regular (silverish) calipers.

did something not go as planned?

GAbOS

I am a white fan and to see even it change. Special models used to also have distinctive colors as apart of their genome. Mitsu Wicked White has been the same for 10 years counting and because it was simple and brand marked, no extra charge.

jayrod1980

My wife's Flex is White Platinum Tricoat. It is much different than Oxford white... a very nice, deep pearl color. It looks really nice even when dirty too! My wife's now almost 5 year old Ecoboost Flex paint job looks new still to this day. I love the color, and while I didn't want to pay extra, I'm moving to a desert climate and this color vs Magnetic is worth it for the heat difference.

What I agonized over was the ebony wheels. I've seen both the Magnetic body color and ebony wheels on some Mustangs, and they look nice. I was however worried about which would be a more durable color, Rado gray (now standard), or Ebony black? Black wheels, once scratched look terrible and become super dull when they have a bit of brake dust. It was this fear that pushed me to the standard Rado gray on the 2016.

For those of you who ordered 2014 or 2015 cars in the past... how long did it take to go from order to delivery? They seem to quote extra long times. My VIN was created 27 August 2015. Any idea of a guesstimate to when it will be ready to pick up? I'm picking the car up in San Diego.