Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ingot Silver Color Match for lower bumper scratches?

Hey guys, I have some pretty decent scrapes on my front bumper from hitting a dip too fast. Is there a duplicolor match or something available at an autostore that matches ingot silver? The scrapes are hardly visible just by the nature of where they are, but I want to clean it up before ever buying a front splitter. I'll post pics later.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Check out automotivetouchup.com They, like Duplicolor have all of the Ford colors. They make their paint after receipt of each order so you know your paint has not been sitting on a shelf. They have paint pens, small bottles, aerosol cans, etc.

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Check out automotivetouchup.com They, like Duplicolor have all of the Ford colors. They make their paint after receipt of each order so you know your paint has not been sitting on a shelf. They have paint pens, small bottles, aerosol cans, etc.
^^this. I can personally speak for the quality of paint these guys send out. Nearly a perfect match every time and it is made to order.

Izzy

Works great

This one worked great for me. Includes the brush/pen applicator and clearcoat. Got for $20 shipped off Ebay.

Attachments