Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com welcomes Custom Performance Engineering

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Please help us extend a warm welcome to our new vendor Custom Performance Engineering.

Let us local guys know first lol... And welcome. Ever need something track tested at summit point LMK hehe.

Thank you all for the welcome! We are excited to be a part of this forum. We have some great products already released and more in the pipeline!
I have your 3" turbo back exhaust for my cyborg turbo FiST, love the coating you have on the exhaust. I have an external wastegate and the dump pipe is not coated and I'd like it to look like yours. What coating is used? Do you sell it as a spray? If not can I ship my pipe to you so you can coat it? Sorry for the blast of questions, thanks for your time..

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. We hope to be a big part of the FiST community and look forward to your input on our upcoming releases.
We are also looking for a few good FiST's to sponsor and represent us in the community!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. We hope to be a big part of the FiST community and look forward to your input on our upcoming releases.
We are also looking for a few good FiST's to sponsor and represent us in the community!
See my post before this post.. let me know, please

J2FoRS

I think your likely going to need a car in Canada to sponsor then;). Since 99% of other vendors offer little to no Canadian support for the FiST....you could be that guy. So ya, sponsor me. Let's open up the border. :) Haha