Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Want to Join the cp-e team?

I just picked up a 2014 green envy ST last week bone stock. I've had windows tinted and ordered rally armour colour matched flaps for it already.

My other ride is a 1999 F-150 Lightning, Complete build done to it over the last winter. Im talking motor, trans, rear end, all suspension and wheel mods, mirrors, lights, all the cosmetic stuff. Been on two dyno's this year, 3 going on 4 shows now that Its a part of Menace Rides, and I hit the track almost every weekend with it. Id post pics but its probably easier for everyone to just check out my instagram BUILT_SVT to see pics of the truck and the build. I've owned this truck for just under a year now, doing all modding myself.

All I'm trying to say is I have a pretty much blank ST platform to build right now, I've done builds myself, I'm a certified Auto Body Technician. So if you want to sponsor someone up in Canada I would be your dude.

I have *only* your parts on my car. Intake, dp, exhaust and soon the IC.

All the submissions have been stellar. You guys have done an awesome job with your FiSTs and we LOVE seeing them all. We did however hope to have more people with our parts on their cars. Seeing no one submitting with our parts is kind of heartbreaking, BUT this is part of the reason why we are doing this so we can have some representatives in the community submitting reviews and giving real world feedback to fellow owners about our products. Word of mouth is a powerful thing.
If chosen we will PM you. You WILL have to replace all the parts on your vehicle with parts that we currently manufacture.
Thank being said, please don't be shy and submit more!

Pete

I a week or two ill hae to update my submission.
I go to all the local San Diego ST meets as well a once a month meet in mira mesa that has over 100 cars. Im starting autocross in October as well as track days.

My current mods are
Suspension/chassis: Wilwood BBK, 16x7 Rota slipstreams, 225/45/16 Dunlop Direzza ZII star spec, Ford racing coilovers, Eibach F/R Sway bar, Pierce Motorsports 6 point under chassis brace and strut tower brace.

Powermods:
Mountune Mp215 kit and Mountune intercooler, muffler delete, external water mister for intercooler.

Driver mods:
Boomba racing rear motor mount, Boomba racing Ultimate short shift kit, no piston pedal riser.

Exterier mods
Modified bumper beam for spot lights and open grill, 3D Carbon Spoiler painted black, lower front chin painted black.

Mods recently bought/buying and waiting for (within 2 weeks):
RS style carbon fiber hood, Skidplate, pierce motorsports race torsion bar, rally innovations front/side splitters and rear carbon fiber wing.

Lastly I talked with Cobb and was told if I were to use a different unmated AP it would overwrite the MP215 tune :)

Thank you!

@CP-E are you doing rolling applications or waiting for a specific date to make your decision? Thanks for providing this opportunity!

LT Berzerker

Well not much in the way of mods...

2014 tux black ST driven year round with 33000 miles on the car.

Current setup...
Body: boomba wrong riser kit.
Suspension: Cobb springs on stock struts/shocks w/ team dynamics 17x8 +38 stock tires.
Engine: cobb AP3, boomba bov adapter.

Build goals: daily driven weekend racer on the stock turbo.

Projected mods in order of purchase:
[New summer tires (Michelin PSS 215/45)]
1. Wilwood bbk
2. Mishimoto radiator (when available/released)
3. CP-E dp and nexus dual tip non resonated.
4. Dhm intercooler w race bar
5. when it releases: M2 motoring front lip with custom made CF splitter and diveplanes.
6. BC coilovers 7/6k rates
7. Adjustable plexiglass spoiler extension (have plans drawn up, just need to start fabbing).
8. CF sideskirt diffuser/splitter.
9. Multipoint braces & rear bar.
10. Intake undecided.
11. Vented CF hood.
12. Haven't gotten that far...

Events: this year, not many (1 autox, 3 car shows, one local weeknight meet, and Tudor Road America weekend), (got out of the military...) Once brakes are done HPDE Milwaukee, Road America, minimum 3 autox at Miller park. And a couple local shows I missed this year...

airjor13

2000 Post Club
2014 Tux Black Fiesta ST

~31000 Miles

I attend lots of local events for the Capital ST Club, Cars @ Coffee

COBB Accessport V3
COBB Roll Resistor
MAP 93 Octane and E30 Tune
Dead Hook Motorsports Intercooler
Dead Hook Motorsports Symposer Plug
2J Racing Catless Downpipe
Active Shift Designs Pedal Spacer
Pierce Motorsports 2-Point Brace
Pierce Motorsports Trunk Brace
Pierce Motorsports Torsion Bar
Boomba Oil Catch Can
Boomba BOV Adapter
Boomba Trans Bracket Bushing
Boomba Short Shifter Adapter/Bushing
Mountune Induction Tube
Mountune Lower Charge Pipe
Fswerks Sport Exhaust
H&R Sport Springs
Koni Orange Shocks
Hawk Street Pads
Sparco Assetto Gara
Rear Seat Delete

At Cp-e Dyno Day last year :)

OP
W
Thread Starter #31
For all those who have posted so far. What are the main reasonings you decided not to buy our products?

For all those who have posted so far. What are the main reasoning's you decided not to buy our products?
At the time when I was shopping for upgrades, I bought the APv3 because it was the starting point for the car. From there it was exhaust and I felt the one I purchased sounded the best out of what was available. The bad thing with exhausts is everyone has their own opinion on what sounds good and I chose the one that closely resembled the sound I wanted. If I would have heard the cp-e exhaust in person it might be on my car today instead of what I have. As for the intake, at the time cobb was offering the only closed box design and I do believe yours was still in final development (could be wrong) which lead me to choose theirs only cause I wanted the parts on the car sooner than later. As for the motor mount I purchased that with the AP so I really didn't pick that. The last big upgrade was the front mount, since everything else led me to cobb I looked at theirs first and that's what lead me to buying it.

Almost all of my choices were researched by myself or recommended by other members so like you said word of mouth and visibility is key. And in my case the more visible option won my business this time around. Not to say I would do it all again the same way if we had a do over haha!

Good luck to whoever you pick and keep up the great work producing products for our platform!

LT Berzerker

Budget...I could never own a boring car, keep a car stock, and being a single parent the FiST is a perfect balance of affordability, practicality, and fun...

However long story short, budget. Being a single parent makes the building process slow, and part of that is awesome since I enjoy the work of installing/building everything myself.

Objective 1, get out of the military to have more time available for cars and racing (autox & trackdays). Accomplished.
Objective 2 build the FiST... In progress lol

airjor13

2000 Post Club
For all those who have posted so far. What are the main reasonings you decided not to buy our products?
At the time when I started modding the FiST, a lot of cp-e products were in the pipeline but not quite ready yet :/ Now there is pretty much every bolt-on item

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Probably because many of CP-E's products were not available at the time of purchase or I would probably have your TBE and FMIC already installed!

That said, I already have CP-E's CAI system installed which replaced my COBB CAI that I'm extremely pleased with...

Now I wouldn't mind having CP-E's TBE System and new FMIC installed....but I'm content with what I have already...

GL with the contest!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Like others have stated when i was buying it was a limited Aftermarket so I took what was available. Joy of being a early adopter..

We definitely appreciate it, but you should definitely post some pics as well as your mod list
I appreciate your products and your customer service.

As for mods (bought the car less than 3 months ago so I haven't had it very long even tho I just passed 7k miles[hihi])...
cp-e aIntake gold wrapped
cp-e QKSpl
cp-e Nexus exhaust
cp-e DeltaCore intercooler (coming soon)
Boomba short throw shifter
Boomba transmission adaptor
Modified reverse lockout
SweetKnobs 625gram teardrop
Modified stock RMM
Rokblokz flaps
1552 Cup Spoilers
Cobb Accessport
MAPerformance tuned
Pierce Motorsports 6-point, strut and trunk braces
LED Projectors (coming soon)
FabWorx splitter (coming soon)
CMbuildz hotside charge pipe (coming soon)
Snow & ice tire/wheels (coming soon)

I do not have any high quality photos as of yet.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

At the time when I started modding the FiST, a lot of cp-e products were in the pipeline but not quite ready yet :/ Now there is pretty much every bolt-on item
Same here, most of my bolt on items were on my car before July 2014. CP-E hadn't released anything yet.

Like others have stated it's mostly been timing/ budget. I got my exhaust used and when I got my intake and RMM yours was not released yet.

If I could do it all over again I would have waited. I genuinely believe all you parts have an engineering difference. Like the resonator design on the exhaust and the unique bushings on the RMM.

Since I'm looking at an intercooler as my next upgrade I've been doing a lot of comparison research. You have the largest surface area direct fit intercooler and what looks like the best designed end tanks. Keep up the great work!

I had just walked into all the pre-sales for everything and took up the great offers. Most of my stuff is mixed, but later down the road I look to somewhat straighten that out and run consistently with one company.