Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New In Santa Cruz - Ingot Silver

Hey Everyone,

Finally grabbed a new car after owning a variety of old cars (25 & 30 year old)

Feels good to sit in something new, and something that's so damn fun to drive.

Picked it up from Sunnyvale Ford for 20.1k OTD with no additions; i thought this was pretty good, but beatable, i took that price to another dealer nearby and said he wouldnt even be able to come close.

Either way, I'm stoked to have this thing!

Took it up in the mountain roads here for some fun today, and man, it kicks; gonna have to improve my driving and shifting a bit, but it'll come.

Question though, my driveway is under a huge sap-filled tree that drips it everywhere and ruins paint jobs. I need to get a car cover for it, do any of you know of a good one that fits the fiesta ST without dropping too much on it?

thanks guys

Congrats , use a para chute like he did in cacoon the movie ( am I dating myself) , just kidding enjoy ST fever

Welcome and great color! [wink]

Just get a universal car cover if you're on a budget. The car is small enough so it should have no problem covering all of it.