Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CMbuildz Racing Mishimoto J line direct bolt on brackets $75 Shipped

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

hey guys My name is Chris I'm the owner and sole operator of CMbuildz Racing here in Simi valley CA, 93065. I designed and manufacture these brackets in house. My brackets are CNC stamped and professionally bent accordingly. Then tig welded to assure strength and long lasting. These all come professionally powder-coated to assure no rust. There made out of .104 thick cold rolled steel.

The Mishimoto J line is a great aftermarket intercooler that fits perfect behind the factory fiesta ST bumper. These brackets guarantee a perfect fitment every time.

The absolute best part about my brackets are, there's no cutting of your new factory bumper. Also the intercooler gets mounted in the perfect position, so your able to reuse the factory air dam. feel free to contact me with any question..

Price is $75 shipped to all US residents
international shipping is available please contact first thx

Attachments

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Might want to post a DIY or something
Just got a question on how to do this and it's taking a bit of convincing to explain that NO, you DO NOT need to cut the black plastic undertray when using these brackets

hey guys My name is Chris I'm the owner and sole operator of CMbuildz Racing here in Simi valley CA, 93065. I designed and manufacture these brackets in house. My brackets are CNC stamped and professionally bent accordingly. Then tig welded to assure strength and long lasting. These all come professionally powder-coated to assure no rust. There made out of .104 thick cold rolled steel.

The Mishimoto J line is a great aftermarket intercooler that fits perfect behind the factory fiesta ST bumper. These brackets guarantee a perfect fitment every time.

The absolute best part about my brackets are, there's no cutting of your new factory bumper. Also the intercooler gets mounted in the perfect position, so your able to reuse the factory air dam. feel free to contact me with any question..

Hey Chris, I know It's been along time since you made any of these but I was hoping you would have an extra one laying around at all... You told me you guys stopped making them a while back and I've been on the hunt for one of these ever sense. I got my intercooler mounted up but it just doesn't hang the way I like it. If so let me know please. I'm still on the hunt for one.

Hey Chris, I know It's been along time since you made any of these but I was hoping you would have an extra one laying around at all... You told me you guys stopped making them a while back and I've been on the hunt for one of these ever sense. I got my intercooler mounted up but it just doesn't hang the way I like it. If so let me know please. I'm still on the hunt for one.