Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A question

My ST only has about 75 km on it and I have a question regarding the little display between the tach and speedo.
It alternates between displaying the km traveled and "Paused". Anybody had this issue and how do I get rid of it?
Looked in the manual and couldn't find anything.
Car also intermittently displays "Transportation Mode Enabled" on the Nav screen. Called the dealer on that one and they said just drive it and it will go away.
Are the two displays related?
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers, Scott

Transport mode is set at the factory and disables or alters the way some systems function in order to prevent drain on the battery while the vehicle is in transport. The dealer should have turned it off at delivery. Search around and you should be able to find the secret code to turn it off (it's something like press the brake 6 times then press the hazards 6 times but I'm not sure). Don't know if it would effect that display.

STooge

Where I work it takes a scan tool to disable transport mode. I am not sure if you have the ability to take it off. I would call the dealer back and tell them to tell you how to disable it or just go there and tell them to disable it.

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys. It has been in getting paint protection, Scotchgard and now 3M today. Will likely take it in later today and get them to sort it out.

OP
scottiemac
Thread Starter #6
Jumped into it this AM and the display came up about transport mode. Drove it straight to the dealer and into the service reception bay.
The tech tried the "push this button 5 times while patting your head and rubbing your stomach in a clockwise direction" thing - didn't work. So he whisked it into the shop.
Was out again in about 5 minutes and it is fixed. It is also the cause of the odo display issue. Now I can scroll through the menus there.
All is good.[biggrin]

STooge

SWEET!!! I kinda figured it was something they would have to do in the shop. Thanks for keeping us posted. +1