Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many people would be insterested in a 4x108 to 5x108 redrilled hubs and rotors?

Hey guys. For those interested, I am offering a full bolt on setup for a 4x100 conversion. It is all brand new FoMoCo parts, and will be drilled and ready to go.

Cost will be $400 shipped

Kit will contain:

4 new ford hubs
2 new ford front rotors
2 new ford rear rotors
(All will be drilled for 4x100 and also have the stock pattern too.)

I can press the studs in either pattern, or leave them out for you to chose. With this kit you would re-use your factory bearings. I can also give you a price with new ford bearings.

Bumpity bump and hey guys check out my Facebook page for my work. Facebook.com/alexthemachinist

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have had a 4x100 conversion for months now, still working on the car so not driving it.

15x9 track wheels, 13lbs, roll formed, very strong, $131 each!

17x7 street wheels, good quality, low cost, 16.8 lbs.

I like the 15's so much I am thinking about selling my 17's, brand new with the best Michelin AS tires, and I have a set of 4x100 rotors I would sell with them, the savings would easily pay for the hubs so then all set!

The only thing holding me back is not being able to fine a superb all season in 15's, just some decent ones but the Michelins are as good as many summer only tires but all season and last a long time.

Many many wheels in 4x100 for great prices.

Here you go, full conversion to 4x100. All brand new Motorcraft/Ford parts, now able to run 4x100 or 4x108 wheels. All this shipped to your door for $420!!

Is 5x114 impossible on our cars? or 5x108 really want some enkei rpf1s
5x114 is not possible due to the diameter of the hub. 5x108 is absolutely possible. I have done a few sets for the older focus to run the new ST wheels. The early focus front hub looks almost identical to the fiesta hub.

Only patterns the hubs can be re-drilled to are 4x100 and 5x108

How many people would be insterested in a 4x108 to 5x108 redrilled hubs and r...

Early Focus hub drilled to 5x108 vs. Fiesta ST hub drilled to 4x100.

Focus hub was upgraded with ARP extended studs

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
One of the first things I did was measure to see if 5x114 mm would work but the flanges are just to small. I went to the junk yard to look at other flanges but found nothing that looked like it would work out.

-------------

J-Pat

You can get RPF1 in 16x8 at Good Win Racing

I considered them but not sure they would fit over my BBK as those wheels are known to be a tight fit due to inner bore diameter of the rim due to design, I have owned many sets of RPF1 and NTO-3 wheels.

There will be more wider 16 and 17" 4x100, low weight, roll formed, etc, wheels coming out due to the newest Miata went back to that bolt pattern, I do not know the offset yet.

Hey Guys and Gals,
Business has been slow lately, so i figure its time for a little sale!! Check out my website, and enjoy 10% off all parts, and $25 off all 4x100 re-drilling kits and services!

ALEXTHEMACHINIST.COM

Enter the following codes for your discounts**
10% off parts - SLOW10
$25 off re-drill services - SLOW25

Please like my Facebook page as well!!! Facebook.com/alexthemachinist

Please keep up the support, as 100% of my profit right now is going into making new products available to you guys!!!

(** Only one discount code can be used at a time)