Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FiST tonight parked outside of Bristol Farms store on Rosecrans in Manhattan Beach.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST yesterday in LA during the morning commute at Broadway and Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. intersection.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
White FiST and FoST on PCH near Malibu late Monday night.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ran into a blue FiST southbound on the 605 passing the 105. I "think" a lady with glasses was driving it.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Dark grey FoST on the S 710 ramp to E 91 this afternoon. We gave each other a thumbsup.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted white FiST at the Baldwin Park Kaiser Hospital parking lot on Wednesday night.

Ran into Green Envy FiST with Space-X licence plate holder onn 105 East to the 110 on Thursday afternoon.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Saw two white FoSTs earlier this week...

One was parked while on my commute and the other was driving but I don't think they noticed my FiST, I passed by somewhat fast and they were just cruising along...

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Saw the same red FiST twice today. Not used to seeing red Fiestas besides my own so it caught me off guard. Starting to make me think maybe red FiSTs are rare.

But I saw them once at Long Beach and Del Amo (almost missed them but hope they saw me wave back).

Again near San Antonio and Orange about an hour later but my car was parked so I don't think that they noticed me then.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
You didn't pull over to inspect the damage?!
I LOL'd.

Saw a dark grey FiST on the carpool lane on the 605N near Whittier. Had an exhaust and dark wheels, and tint? Around 5:50pm.

Also keep driving next to a yellow FoST on the 105E. Younger guy. Car has 1/4 panel damage on the passenger side.

Spotted a molten orange FiST parked at the Burbank mall yesterday (3/4) in the parking structure. Hoonigan license plate frame, and what I believe was matte black vinyl wrap on the front passenger side fender. Looked good! [twothumb]

-Matt

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I've been slacking on this...busy with other things, haven't been able to post as much and now I forgot what and where I've seen them exactly.

Dark grey FiST last Thursday I think on E I-105 near airport at night while riding my bike. Gave them a thumbs-up as I passed by them. Not sure if they noticed.

White FoST somewhere Friday or Saturday.

Blue FiST heading S on I-405 Saturday or Sunday afternoon (most likely Sunday) around Long Beach. Gave each other thumbs-up and cruised together for a couple miles through traffic before I think they had to exit on the 605 or 22?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Again slacking...dark grey FoST yesterday, don't remember where.

Dark grey Fist about 30 min ago on the 91 West near Lakewood Bl. Gave them thumbsup. They seemed to follow me for a little bit. Wasn't sure if they were getting off same spot or wanted to talk or something. But lost them at the light.

20170319_151236(0)-1612x1209.jpg

Again slacking...dark grey FoST yesterday, don't remember where.

Dark grey Fist about 30 min ago on the 91 West near Lakewood Bl. Gave them thumbsup. They seemed to follow me for a little bit. Wasn't sure if they were getting off same spot or wanted to talk or something. But lost them at the light.
Haha... thought it would've been me...lol...traveled all over the freeways today....not sure about that one, but was tagging along behind a white FoST from the group...lol

neeqness

1000 Post Club
View attachment 13692

Haha... thought it would've been me...lol...traveled all over the freeways today....not sure about that one, but was tagging along behind a white FoST from the group...lol
Haha, I didn't think it was you because it didn't have the red lights in the grill. It did have a similar tint though.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw a Molten Orange FiST heading south on Azusa Ave by the Puente Hills mall. Driver had glasses.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Magnetic FoST on I 405 headed north yesterday afternoon between I 10 and I 101

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk