Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

SICKESSS-ST

Black FiST today driving north on Balboa Blvd, then made a right on Plummer St. Has the forum sticker on front small window.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Haha, I also spotted [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION], driving on Hollywood Blvd near Burbank Airport.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Spotted [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION] FiST this morning parked on Burbank Blvd. west of Buena Vista. Recognized the offset stripe and TD wheels.
Dang. Sighted away from usual hunting grounds[driving]. Normally chasing rabbits at Crest Saturdays. Should meet up. Like to learn about your current setups.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Saw black FiST at Rosecrans near I405. Caught up to them on I405 heading south later but they were talking and didn't notice me at all, lol so I just passed by in the fast lane and kept moving. :)

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

saw a chick with a white FiST on the 10 westbound this morning, I was the one in the black FiST with red flaps

neeqness

1000 Post Club
One black and one red FiST at Lazy Dog Restaurant in Irvine. Also a grey RS and a black, a blue, and a red FoST.

Must be a meet going on? :)

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST with offset blue/gray hood and stripes in Koreatown. I was heading west on 8th and tbe car was i think heading south on Vermont? around 7:00am...

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST with red Recaros parked at the Trader Joes in Whittier on Sunday.

Spotted a red FiST with aftermarket wheels heading southbound on the 605 today around 5:45 near Whittier.

Spotted an Awesome Moten Orange FiST on Turbomacs w/ Mountune badge and mudflaps DTLA this morning. Got off behind you on 4th street. Female driver and I don't think they noticed me....

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a yellow FoST in the parking building at South Bay Galleria yesterday afternoon.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Paced behind a blue FiST from the 710 North onto the 60 East around 6:00pm ... A gentlebro wearing a hat was driving.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted lots of FoSTs and FiSTs at Irwindale Speedway for Formula D yesterday.

Lots of other cool cars too.